Translations

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kiseki_hero

Re: Translations

Postby kiseki_hero » 2017-04-10 08:36

I'm new here and probably it's wrong write first here, but just want to let you know that the website sakamotomaaya.com (of deltafour) is down. : ( I was hoping someone could help me, I really wanted to re-read Maaya's old blog entires; I wonder if someone saved the translations and can share it with me. ;___;
roxfan

Postby roxfan » 2017-04-16 08:29

kiseki_hero wrote:I'm new here and probably it's wrong write first here, but just want to let you know that the website sakamotomaaya.com (of deltafour) is down. : ( I was hoping someone could help me, I really wanted to re-read Maaya's old blog entires; I wonder if someone saved the translations and can share it with me. ;___;

Looks like it's been saved by The Internet Archive:
https://web-beta.archive.org/web/201603 ... ive/the-id
Imurann
Posting Freak

Postby Imurann » 2017-04-19 03:25

I kinda like how she (Maaya neechan) blog during her early days, I still remember some words from it. Its translated, might be some elements are lost during translations (which is true), but in some light I think she lived an ordinary shoujou life before going full gear into the musical industry after finishing school.

In terms of fans, I think she was aware of international fans but were more closer with the ones in Japan. Lol I think after reading her blog post, I had to give up some wishes to be her fan, and just become an overseer XD

Maybe because we are still invisible to her (even after all these years haha)

Return to “Maaya”