FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Yyrkoon70

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Hey,

All the tickets were sold out when I saw your message, but I just received a FC mail and they're selling a few more tickets:
http://eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010130P00202 ... I000001447

But it ends in 1 hour... Good luck with the tickets...
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

zakito wrote:Hi everyone! ! Im from Chile -Southamerica, Ive been fan of Maaya since highschool, and now I have a trip to Japan and I was looking for chance to going Maayas concert in Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo.

I asked some people in Japan and they told me that tickets are sold out. Tickets were released for sale on january 23th, but I searched on webpages that official LINE account posted, but I couldnt understand how to buy or pre order.

I would really appreciate your help to explain me how to buy or if is that true that tickets are already sold out.

Thank you very much in advance.
The flash sale seems to last until tomorrow actually:
http://eplus.jp/maaya20th-fmu-nakano/
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

http://natalie.mu/music/news/175411

There's a few shots and an article about the tour... also the setlist for the last concert where she performed sotsugyou shashin as well.
zakito

Post by zakito »

Hi guys! ! thanks for your answers! finally I managed to get a ticket at that time, I just saw a message in Line official account that same day of the concert they were going to sell extra tickets, but I think those sold out fast.... I was so sad because i tought It was kinda impossible to buy tickets.... I went to nakano early to buy some official goods and DVD edition of FMU album..... I asked people in there if its possible buy tickets or if there are some seats left...... I was so glad when they told me that there is a chance to buy... after all people enter, also need to wait some hours. ... I just waited and all fans were coming in. .. I was the last one that thay bought ticket. ... but..... I got a ticket!!!!!! I was so happy (still I am) and there was Maaya singing, so great and beautiful as always.. I just closed my eyes and listened all the songs. .. cried with old songs like Poketto wo kara ni shite at the end. ....... so many emotions embraced me, my memories, my highschool time..... traveled more than 17.000 kms to enjoy this... I think I was lucky, because people in there (and all over Japan) were so kind with me, helped me in everything I needed, even with our language barrier (I speak just some japanese and my english isnt very good) thanks to them It was a beautiful experiencie that Im really looking forward to live again^^

PS: when I bought FMU DVD edition they gave me a poster, It is signed and it says Maaya, I just realized at hostel when I open it that It has that signature, I put it on big frame when returned home^^, I dont know if was Maaya who signed it, but I want to believe that its real :D
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Zakito, that is just awesome you managed to enter in this way.
This should have added ever more emotion to the show. Glad for you !!
zakito

Post by zakito »

Jérôme. wrote:Zakito, that is just awesome you managed to enter in this way.
This should have added ever more emotion to the show. Glad for you !!

Yes!!! Im still so happy :D
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

They will release a live album of the last day concert this summer on the same day as a new single! Details will be announced later.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Good to hear, and looking forward to the new song too :)

===

for now, for the time being lets listen to the karaoke / covers of maaya songs on soundcloud :3
I aslo recently found this nice karaoke of platina song on youtube XD