FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
User avatar
Yyrkoon70
Senior Member
Posts: 250
Joined: 2007-06-27 14:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Yyrkoon70 » 2015-07-08 05:27

I'm planning to go the Countdown "Spatial" (lol) live on December 31 and will enter the lottery by the end of the month.

What about you guys?

Date: December 31th 22:00 (opens at 21:00)
Location: Tokyo International Forum Hall A (great place, I've been there twice for conferences with my job)
Price: ¥ 6,800 tax incl. (¥ 7,300 tax incl. on the day, but I'm certain there won't be any leftovers for Tokyo lives)
1st lottery: July 15 12:00 ~ July 27 23:00 (no importance given to the participation order)
Public sale: October 31
User avatar
Yyrkoon70
Senior Member
Posts: 250
Joined: 2007-06-27 14:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Yyrkoon70 » 2015-07-08 05:28

For those interested, here are all the locations and dates:

坂本真綾 LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016
“FOLLOW ME UP”開催決定!

・11/21(土)ハーモニーホール座間 大ホール(神奈川県)開場16:00 開演17:00
・12/04(金)仙台イズミティ21 大ホール(宮城県)開場17:30 開演18:30
・12/05(土)大宮ソニックシティ(埼玉県)開場17:00 開演18:00
・12/11(金)新潟市民芸術文化・劇場(新潟県)開場17:30 開演18:30
・12/13(日)わくわくホリデーホール<札幌市民ホール>(北海道)開場17:00 開演18:
00
・12/27(日)愛知県芸術劇場 大ホール(愛知県)開場17:00 開演18:00
・12/30(水)東京国際フォーラム ホールA(東京都)開場17:00 開演18:00
・12/31(木)東京国際フォーラム ホールA(東京都)開場21:00 開演22:00
*COUNTDOWN SPACIAL
・01/09(土)大阪オリックス劇場(大阪府)開場17:00 開演18:00
・01/11(月・祝)静岡市民文化会館 中ホール(静岡県)開場17:00 開演18:00
・01/16(土)香川アルファあなぶき 小ホール(香川県)開場17:00 開演18:00
・01/17(日) 広島JMSアステールプラザ 大ホール(広島県)開場17:00 開演18:00
・01/24(日)福岡市民会館 (福岡県)開場17:00 開演18:00
User avatar
Jérôme.
Senior Member
Posts: 551
Joined: 2005-06-30 17:53
Location: Grenoble - France
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Jérôme. » 2015-07-08 06:35

the venue, how big it is ?
I like the feeling of the small venues, so if it is again a 5000+ place, I'm not that interested.
User avatar
Yyrkoon70
Senior Member
Posts: 250
Joined: 2007-06-27 14:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Yyrkoon70 » 2015-07-08 09:02

Jérôme. wrote:the venue, how big it is ?
I like the feeling of the small venues, so if it is again a 5000+ place, I'm not that interested.

http://www.t-i-forum.co.jp/user/facilities/a/
The hall A (where I went last month) has 5,012 seats.
Scoop
Member
Posts: 176
Joined: 2013-11-16 19:35

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Scoop » 2015-07-08 09:25

If you can get extra tickets, I'm interested :)
User avatar
Jérôme.
Senior Member
Posts: 551
Joined: 2005-06-30 17:53
Location: Grenoble - France
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Jérôme. » 2015-07-08 09:51

Arrgh.
For 12 extra seats, I can not go >___<


I'd love to go. But this is really a question of budget.
Anyway, Yyrkoon, if you want to use my IDS# to have extras, feel free ;)
User avatar
Yyrkoon70
Senior Member
Posts: 250
Joined: 2007-06-27 14:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Yyrkoon70 » 2015-07-08 10:02

Jérôme. wrote:Arrgh.
For 12 extra seats, I can not go >___<

Haha, my thoughts when I posted the exact number!

Jérôme. wrote:I'd love to go. But this is really a question of budget.
Anyway, Yyrkoon, if you want to use my IDS# to have extras, feel free ;)

I totally understand, and the flight tickets are quite expensive during Winter vacations... :'(

We have some time till the end of the lottery (actually it hasn't started yet), so let's see until then.
naddie
Junior Member
Posts: 47
Joined: 2014-12-28 13:06
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby naddie » 2015-07-09 07:59

Argh, I'm so tempted... would the concert be a lot different than the Follow Me tour?

I'm heading to Iceland in end Nov/early Dec, so I'm pretty much on a very tight budget for December... How expensive would Tokyo be during NYE? .__.
Scoop
Member
Posts: 176
Joined: 2013-11-16 19:35

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Scoop » 2015-07-09 08:32

naddie wrote:Argh, I'm so tempted... would the concert be a lot different than the Follow Me tour?

I'm heading to Iceland in end Nov/early Dec, so I'm pretty much on a very tight budget for December... How expensive would Tokyo be during NYE? .__.


I checked the hotel for new years where I stayed last time and it's almost twice the price. The flights from where I live aren't much different from April though.
User avatar
Yyrkoon70
Senior Member
Posts: 250
Joined: 2007-06-27 14:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Yyrkoon70 » 2015-07-09 11:10

naddie wrote:Argh, I'm so tempted... would the concert be a lot different than the Follow Me tour?

I'm heading to Iceland in end Nov/early Dec, so I'm pretty much on a very tight budget for December... How expensive would Tokyo be during NYE? .__.


There will not be a lot of new songs so the setlist may be a bit redundant with the Follow Me concert.

Since we physically met (love this 21th century new expression), you can stay at my place. It's a one room apartment in Meguro so there won't be a lot of privacy but it's big enough to welcome several guests (if we're more than 4 it will look like camping :p) and it's free! ;)
naddie
Junior Member
Posts: 47
Joined: 2014-12-28 13:06
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby naddie » 2015-07-10 04:43

Scoop wrote:I checked the hotel for new years where I stayed last time and it's almost twice the price. The flights from where I live aren't much different from April though.


Tickets from Malaysia are a bit more expensive :( Ah well I'll keep an eye out, probably there'll be last minute deals closer to the date (here's hoping anyway).

Yyrkoon70 wrote:Since we physically met (love this 21th century new expression), you can stay at my place. It's a one room apartment in Meguro so there won't be a lot of privacy but it's big enough to welcome several guests (if we're more than 4 it will look like camping :p) and it's free! ;)


Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind if I decided to go :D
Since we still have time until the lottery opens/ends, I'm gonna have to figure out if I can meet the budget by the end of this month I guess. And if I can't go... well, at least I've seen her live once!
User avatar
Conrado
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: 2015-07-11 02:40
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Conrado » 2015-07-11 23:18

Hi everyone!

I've just registered but I'm a long time occasional lurker. (I love "The Other Side of Lucy" from dillpops and Jerome, and also a long long time ago I contacted roxfan over IRC in order to get the Arjuna "Lost Tracks" songs).

I'm a huge Maaya fan, and this November I'm going to Japan for the first time (I'm from Brazil). I've just found out about the live tour and I'll be able to attend the first concert in Zama. I'm very excited but terrified since I have no idea how to get tickets!

Could you help me?
Scoop
Member
Posts: 176
Joined: 2013-11-16 19:35

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Scoop » 2015-07-13 17:21

Is there a reason to wait until the end of the month to enter the lottery? What do you need to know before entering? How do they decide who gets tickets to where? There's 13 concerts. I would be happy to attend any one of them but of course the new years concert would be the best case scenario.
User avatar
Yyrkoon70
Senior Member
Posts: 250
Joined: 2007-06-27 14:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Yyrkoon70 » 2015-07-14 05:03

Conrado wrote:I'm a huge Maaya fan, and this November I'm going to Japan for the first time (I'm from Brazil). I've just found out about the live tour and I'll be able to attend the first concert in Zama. I'm very excited but terrified since I have no idea how to get tickets!

Could you help me?


The lottery will help you secure a ticket very early, but you need to be a fan club member for that and it's a bit complicated from outside Japan cause you need an address there and to be able to a Japanese convenient store to pay.
Usually, there are gonna be other lotteries after where you will be able to pay with your credit card, and you will only have to retrieve your ticket in a convenient store in Japan a few days before the live.
User avatar
Yyrkoon70
Senior Member
Posts: 250
Joined: 2007-06-27 14:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Postby Yyrkoon70 » 2015-07-14 05:06

Scoop wrote:Is there a reason to wait until the end of the month to enter the lottery? What do you need to know before entering? How do they decide who gets tickets to where? There's 13 concerts. I would be happy to attend any one of them but of course the new years concert would be the best case scenario.


It's just that it doesn't change anything to enter the lottery tomorrow (it hasn't started yet) or near the end of the entry period. I can request up to 4 tickets so if someone here wants to try to get a ticket, just tell me.
But I think I can only select one date and I'm planning to go on December 31.

Return to “Maaya”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron