New Single "Replica" + ROCK IN JAPAN FES. 2014

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
roxfan

RE: New Single "Replica" + ROCK IN JAPAN FES. 2014

Post by roxfan »

There will be a special broadcast on Ustream, 21h Japan time.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/maaya0820
jason

Post by jason »

roxfan wrote: There will be a special broadcast on Ustream, 21h Japan time.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/maaya0820
I posted about the live stream when flying dog announced it two weeks ago... where have you been? ;)

It will be 5 AM over here, so I'm planning to wake up a couple hours early to watch it.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Please comments on dedicated thread !
http://maayas.net/forum/Thread-2014-08- ... rview-Live
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
kbmurphy

Post by kbmurphy »

jason wrote: My copy of the single shipped from CD Japan and FedEx is scheduled to delivered it on Wednesday. Been a while since I've been this excited for a new Maaya single... maybe since Buddy. :D
Did you get the limited edition? I did -- a little disappointed since it seems as if the postcard was not hand-signed (though I can't truly tell, it just doesn't seem hand-signed).
jason

Post by jason »

kbmurphy wrote:
jason wrote: My copy of the single shipped from CD Japan and FedEx is scheduled to delivered it on Wednesday. Been a while since I've been this excited for a new Maaya single... maybe since Buddy. :D
Did you get the limited edition? I did -- a little disappointed since it seems as if the postcard was not hand-signed (though I can't truly tell, it just doesn't seem hand-signed).
I did get the LE. I don't think autographed promotional (bonus) items are actually hand-signed by Maaya. Despite being bonus items, they still make a bunch of them. I imagine there were at least several hundred if not more. I doubt Maaya would actually hand-sign that many.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

jason wrote:
I did get the LE. I don't think autographed promotional (bonus) items are actually hand-signed by Maaya. Despite being bonus items, they still make a bunch of them. I imagine there were at least several hundred if not more. I doubt Maaya would actually hand-sign that many.
I agree.
No one of the cards I received from IDS! were hand-signed.
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Finally got my copy today of the limited edition.

First impressions are that I don't like Replica that much. It doesn't sound good on my hifi sound system. It probably sounds better when listened with headphones. A bit disappointed there. Coming Up though is quite good. First funk song from Maaya? Haven't listened to the live cd yet. I'll get to that tomorrow.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

The live CD is very nice. Purachina is ok, Be mine is amazing as a piano version, neko to inu is good and ssw is not bad, I'm not just that into it.

I uploaded a picture of the limited edition covers and stuff for you guys if someone hasn't seen it.

http://bayimg.com/EaPKOAAfP

Maaya obviously doesn't sign every single one of the post cards separately but if you compare the signature to previous ones you can see it's always a bit different. So they're not just using a 10 year old signature over and over.

The PV of Replica is really good. Maaya looking great!
Last edited by Scoop on 2014-08-23 10:53, edited 1 time in total.
yf19-sama

Post by yf19-sama »

Thanks for the updates peoples.
I've found the lyrics for the short version translated there http://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/ ... age=page-1
I wonder if they are accurate.
Nescient and ignorants think we have Freedom few KNOW that's actually just a illusion.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I just read it, its more themed to the anime M3 imho

well..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

I wasn't aware there was a piano vocals live CD, I got my hands on it yesterday.

The performance is awesome, both vocals and piano arrangement and performance are great!

I don't like SSW (both original and live versions) but the three other tracks are really great!

I really like this version of Neko to Inu, probably because Maaya's grown-up voice makes it fantastic!
Last edited by Yyrkoon70 on 2015-03-06 04:55, edited 1 time in total.