Boyfriends and girlfriends

Place for non-Maaya topics.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Haha, it's fine. You just gave the impression over here that you were totally innocent and this was your first girlfriend (like, implied, you'd had zero experience with girls before that). XD
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="frecklegirl"]Haha, it's fine. You just gave the impression over here that you were totally innocent and this was your first girlfriend (like, implied, you'd had zero experience with girls before that). XD[/quote]

Wow did I? I guess thats what happens when you remain vague so you don't offend people. But the me you just read of is no more, so in a sense I am kinda innocent. But it is my first time loving someone, so in a lot of ways I am just as inexperienced as any guy with his first girlfriend. But... my post here was about post girlfriend. My post on electric mole was post girlfriend with pre girlfriend comments :)
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Hm, any guys here tried to have more than one girlfriends at once? aka. trying out triangular kinds of relationships? 2 girls and one guy (which is lucky you) :D

Hmm, I just noticed this picture, found it on google search, what does it tells? Love love?

and, oh here's a nice valkire picture art concept.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Well my girlfriend is my first girlfriend, and I have not tried cheating on her (had sex with another girl, but my girlfriend said it was okay), so never tried the "girlfriend triangle.

But before my girlfriend I have been sleeping with more than one girl at a time. But I had no obligation to any of them, so it didn't matter who I slept with... Never had the... threesome situation you talk about, never tried man-sharing either. Both sound like fun ideas! But alas, its too late for me, I'm already out of the game, lol.

But it takes two sexually open people to do that... I am sexually open enough to let another guy fuck my girlfriend as I watch or in a threesome or orgy... but not everyone is like me, he he. My girlfriend definitely is no where near as sexually open as me, lol.

Wow at maaya's handwriting (its maaya's right?)! I can understand words in there, but can't understand them together. I can't read it... but I understand random words. Her kanji are cute as hell! My "onaji"'s never look that cool, mine look horrible...

But anyways, I'd love to hear other people's opinions or experiences on Imurann's question about triangler (lol) relationships :)

P.S. those planes look cool!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

*blush* how was sex? I mean the first time.. damn I don't deserve to know this.. (Ikari Shinji mode.. emo)

I'm still.. well, you know.. XD

Hm, I think triangular relationship will work when sex sinks in.. so I think it wouldn't work either way. Maybe I'll find a dandelion, and say to myself "I will have.. I will not have.." man, even people younger than myself have done it, i feel old. Haha..

"I'll never know.. I'll never know.. I'll never never know"
Estrella - Foolish sense
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

For me the first time was mind blowing. It was with a girl more experienced than me, plus her body was everything I liked. Most things I like in women is because of her. Anyways, it was after prom (how cliche), I practically begged her to give me those cookies, lol (looking back in retrospect). But we "did the deed" around 1 or 2 in the morning in a public park, in the gazebo, lol. I'm sure somebody saw us, lol. But it was so fun. Best thing was she told me was she couldn't believe I was a virgin, saying I "did" her better than her boyfriend. (Oh yea, she had a boyfriend, thats probably I'm not dating her now...) So my first experience was pretty awesome, heard it wasn't as good for everyone the first time.

Uhm, I tried to keep it clean, but if you wish I can go into details, but I just told about the emotions I had and my overall feeling towards my first time, not the... actual happening of my first time.

But if you are a dude (and I know you are), and there are girls out there (and I know there are), then you will hook up with at least one. But instead of picking up a dandelion, why not try to talk to any girl, tell her you like her, see what she says. You might be surprised at the results. Don't think that because one girl doesn't like you, that all won't. No person is liked / desired by everyone in the world. Just try to find people who like you (by asking and observing their actions around you)
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

It feels exciting to read it, thanks for sharing :D

hm, sometimes in classes, I do notice some girls couldn't get their eyes off me, and probably in their mind I'm one of the kinky dudes who would do anything indecent in their biddings. It's hard for me, since my Ego also plays a role in my life, it changes my perception on things. Still dear me inside needs a partner, like any other human being. I do have a friend, but I'm having many thoughts on her, that every step I take always brings her life into a more miserable state. It is like we are never meant to be near, always in the distant. Insecure feelings that I couldn't make her happy, or maybe I'm not up to it. It's disturbing, like fooling myself every single day thinking that it will go smoothly, that what is to happens is still uncertain. Come to think of it, she also did mention that every say, it feels insane without having me near her.

I had a thought from there, when love really sinks in for a girl towards me, it is the end for her. More less like a destined fate, en-crossed by the northern cross. Engraved, that her life is placed into one of the best of hands ever picked. Until then it is hell for her, until she finds heaven from within her own heart. It is sort of like genesis aged love, its old, but legendary. Sort like I seen myself like a shadow warrior of time, a loner, always walks the cold paths where no one goes. Little that I knew, they were someone that stalk the stalker. While saying to myself "She has to be the one, she has to be".

Watched too much Anime, that's probably the cause. I tend to mix everyday life with the other world. Seriously I did however meet someone else whom is like this, and she's a girl. Rofl. Too bad our harmonics did not go out well, I placed her friendship in the good hands of my closer friend, the one which I had a relationship with.

Similar people doesn't work it out, usually if similar in terms of what they have in uncommon sense actually will work out well. The rest, we have to hope for all the best to surface, probably.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

First off let me say that the way you talk is full of imagery. I like reading your words, lol.

Hey if you notice girls looking at you.. man thats a great feeling. All I can say is go with your gut feelings, most of the times when you ignore your gut, you end up screwed...

But it all comes down to talking to the girl and letting her know your feelings. If you like a girl, don't give up on her because she says mean things in front of her friends or something, let her know your feeling man.

If you want to kiss her, tell her that every time I see your lips I want to kiss you, if you want to cuddle, tell her that you want her in your arms. Tell her what's on your mind. but don't be vulgar, don't be creepy. Just express yourself.

But if you see yourself as a loner, you will be a loner, if you see yourself with a girlfriend you'll find a girlfriend. Its up to you guy!

But anime will shape your perception of the world, lol. Although its really fun using anime lines on girls, and also quoting anime like its an ancient proverb, lol.

Well since you have never been close with a woman, who was a lady you got really close to emotionally? The anime chick you mentioned before?
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Found an interesting character, just talked to her yesterday in personal. I kinda felt a liking for her now..

Oh yes, it is triangular, since both didn't know yet, I guess it's a safe call for now.

Relearn what it is to make friends, from opposite sexes :D

Similar people, do tend to end up together.. though this time, it is obvious she is very lady like.. and for once there, I had to put up, and felt what is like to be, a man.

Let's see if it will enter deep waters or not :P /gg
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ive once said that i won't post here again before i get a new gf..
well i still haven't get one, but reading jigen's post made me think twice.. haha.. it tickles me.. the 2nd time today..

@jigen
the term "the same wavelengths" you used.. it's new thing for me.. how would a girl be in the same wavelength with the president of pervert anonymous or whatsoever.. *like u stated* could u explain more??
.. no no mybe i have understand what u are trying to say,, but wanna hear more..

made me think,, is there a pervert woman?? :evil:

@imu-san
haha. you and i are the same. hmm.. probably coz we're in the same religion? i'm not saying that i'm religious or pure or whatsoever.. but for me limit is limit. i believe you have the same code. :lol:

hah. i wanna get married. :|
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

She didn't have any friends, and I wanted to tell her, I was like her.. and still is. That similar people could be best friends, because we need the least most promises, and least most worries. It was the first time, I had to pull up my bashful self & "2nd in line pervert presidency next to kerei san" just to had a nice conversation with her. I just hope the other one wouldn't check this forum, else I'll die for a while. Honestly? I wanted to be her friend, and show her even as how corrupted one can be (like myself), I can still show her what friendship actually means. She comes around Purarine time, and I always remember her during listening to Purarine. The other one, let's say.. Piece of My Wish, but that one is from Aunt Imai san. I liked her (the new one) name, it is very bashful and funny at the same time, I like weird names.

"Kono mama zutto, Sobani itara" I hope it comes true soon, hmm.. though as how you said it Kirei, we probably had to decide. I'll pick the one whom makes me show my good side, hihi..

man, I'm dreaming too much.. Purachina person here :P

Purachina + Purarine = (I wonder what our kids will be?) pura pura?
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

You know if you are too shy to confess, just call her on the phone and play a song. Tell her, this is how I feel, then put the phone up to the speakers. (its how my dad confessed).

But be warned, the more friends you are with someone the more you have to lose by confessing, like the bigger gamble... you could lose a friend. So try to confess before you are really good friends (if you like her).

@kirei

You've never met a female pervert!? Never met a girl who won't let you cum, if its not on her face!? Man they are out there! Lots of female perverts. The key thing is, they don't want to Feel like perverts, or been SEEN as a pervert. You must respect that. Its much worse for a girl to be a pervert (might be called a slut or whore), so be sensitive of that. But please understand there are female pervs out there.

You just need to be clear with your intention, and help them realize, its okay to be sexual, its normal, and it feels good. As I always used to say, "don't fight the feeling, baby". Which means, if you want me to touch you asoko (down there), don't resist, you are just hurting yourself. Let me have my way with you so you can feel as good as your body will allow. Worse thing to ever do, is to say lets be boyfriend and girlfriend when you just want some loving, in my opinon.

What I mean by same wavelength is we both are thinking the same way about a topic. o if I want to have sex 1 week after meeting you, and you want to have sex 3 weeks after meeting me, we are not on the same wavelength. But if I want to go back to my house after I meet you in the club, and you want to go back to my house after meeting me that night, then we are on the same wavelegth, because we both want the same thing.

I see no value in being with a woman that doesn't want the same thing as me, so if I see we are not on the same wavelength then I don't need to get to know you further... in my humble opinion.

Can you understand the wavelength thing a little better now?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haaaai!!
thank u professor..
now i know why u called urself president of pervert company or whatsoever..

i mean 1 week.. three weeks.. u even consider those little time gaps. can't u be patient for 1-2 more weeks?!.. i'm a simple guy, so i don't bother little different things like that. the problem is..

i can't get sex until i married..

o yea and i also avoid getting near to it.. *i'm afraid i can't control myself and get carried away..* Mybe that's why i never met a perv female

again i'm a little bit religion strict although i can't be considered a religious guy too.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Today I feel like dirt, aah.. the old me is emerging..

I was too shy, her friends were there.. and I was translating her body language whispering to her friends "that is the weird boy" still.. I went and buy her a box-chocomilk drink, even gave her and then just walk away silently. Even when she wiggle her head, saying not wanting it from me. I just walk away, didnt even turned my head back.. like a insolent fool. Gahh.. what is wrong with me?? years and years passed, still haven't changed even a little bit.. my heart that wouldnt calm down.. my logic processor turned to say 1+1 = 3, and many other similar things.

I hate myself.. why I feel this way sometimes, it's the fucking 2nd time.. still repeating the same freaking mistakes..

It's obvious I'm losing it, it's obvious, I wasn't wanted there.. still I wonder why this heart just doesn't want to rest..

I did managed to send her one of my work, based on aunt's Infinity [url=http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com/16_08_2008.html#111](i)[/url]. Let's see what she thinks of it first.

That fcuking song is encrypted with solid information, not anyone can understand it, I doubt the old people here also will. But it will be my horizontal rule for the day, my wavelength. The person I will look for, will at least be able to tell what she thinks of it, personally. Else it will just be rubbish altogether to them.

I was sorry, I wasn't meant to be normal, I was meant to do something extraordinary, I was to understand something ridiculous, and senseless.

(sorry, I went a bit emotional here folks)
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

@kirei
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with waiting for sex till marriage. If you believe in it, don't let anyone make you feel bad for it.

I couldn't be more impatient because I didn't have to. There were lots of girls that felt the same way I did. Or at least I talked to the 2 weeks online then had sex the first time we met, or the second. So if I want sex and you don't want to give it to me, then I'll find someone who will.

And yes it is hard controlling yourself around women, they are truly divine. Their bodies are so special. I like soft bodies, so I'm especially weak for soft butts (and I have about a 89% correct guess ability when it come to just looking if she has a soft butt!), so when I see one, I'm compelled to obsess and worship that butt, and see if she will let me touch it :)

@Imurann

Did you know the main difference between guys who get a lot of girls and guys who don't?

It's there first couple experiences with women. If they were favorable then the man gains confidence and learns to ask women to date him more often (also gets more practice to perfect his game). If they were not favorable, he starts believing he is not good enough, because every girl (like 2 or 3) doesn't like him. So he internalizes this and believes it... this is one of the hardest trains of thought to break!

You believe that she will turn you down, period. That's what the shyness and stuff comes from, you can't stand to hear her turn you down.

If you think negatively of yourself, everyone else will have no choice but to think negatively of you, you must believe before you can convince someone else...

Do you like yourself? How can you expect someone to like you, if you yourself don't like you. I want you to make a list of all the things you like about yourself, physically and personality-wise, then post it here.

Everyone makes mistakes, everyone. The difference is what happens after the mistake, do you beat yourself up? Do you learn from it? You should remember this time, think about what you did wrong and try not to do it again.

Also the more people you talk to, the more people you find like yourself. So there are more people out there on your wavelength than you think. (whatever you wavelength may be)

Its completely okay to be emotional after an event like this. You feel bad, I understand, but lets work on a way to fix it okay? :)