Boyfriends and girlfriends

Place for non-Maaya topics.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

woow imurann can choose between whole SETS of girls? casanova!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I've done my research already.. wtf, casanova.. -_-"

mm.. I guess I'm on open ends right now, still single.

thinking back, I'm still a Maaya otaku, (lol that doesn't sound right does it?) no matter what I do.. I'm hopeless >_<

Alright, any girls here who are themselves a Maaya otaku? I would be your boyfriend, kyaa! XD

Thoughts that of other people's happiness, when is our turn? when is it our turn to find our own happiness, together with someone whom actually feels the same way we do? or even almost think the same way we do? I cant lie towards myself anymore, I'm lost in this love game. Practically, I do not know where to go now. haha XD

I was trying to imagine, purely two single Maaya otaku being together, and singing karaoke of the same song they loved.. must be wonderful isn't it? but I still haven't met yet.. a girl whom is a total freak Maaya Otaku XD XD XD .. I would call her my best friend on the first day, and I will call her as my wife on the second day.

Life have prove itself not worth it, this worthless days all together, are better lived with someone whom you can actually sing PURARINE together with, desho?

haa... finding a wife, is really a haystack thing to do.. I'm just 25 this year, and feeling really insecure right now XD

the times when we shall feel sad together, maybe during one of our relatives funeral.. or even those time, when we play at the park, singing our heart out together.. or even going to the library reading our favorite books.. and the nights when we share our tears together, after watching an emotional movie together..

aaah.. XD where are you.. anata..? XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haha..
u know imu, ive met with a member of this forum, and she's crazy to maaya too of course.. should i take her as a wife like what you would do?? XD

well, of course it's not that simple.. but one thing for certain, im certainly happy to meet a girl that likes maaya like i do...
thanks for reminding me.. it's been some time that i haven't contacted her...

boy if she saw this post of me i would be dead XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

mm, I've cross down to a single path that leads to a single person..

for the first time, I am scared of the future. even for someone like myself, some things are just beyond expectations.

It's a situation when man meets woman..

We will all meet this one day, sooner or later.. that this relationship, is an actual test of faith, on how well we take care of our own self and the one self that is meant for us.

Kirei, have your fun while it lasts. I'm serious :)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ah.. i need a guide and a change of direction now XD
u're right imu.. but as long as we're still living.. happy times will eventually come and come again.. just when u're having more sad times doesn't mean that happy times has ended :D
happiness could come so sudden.. from a corner of unseen angles..
so does sadness.. one thing that'll change is our level of understanding to life and romance... and how we respond to events.. im just hoping that i could get more lesson about relationship.. i think im not learning much, and that is what i regret more..
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

We are actors, and the Director is the one that oversees us all.

Ah.. spoiling myself with music, currently learning about power-amps, equalizers etc.. more towards outdoor sounds systems..

XD my final year project.. oh noes.. when I'm going to do my development..
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Update: I've been single a while.

Bad news: I think I like a girl who is ten years younger than me. Dangerous business that. Just in case nobody knows, I'm 26.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I'm always single :D

Unless some girl pins me down, and gets my hand in marriage, until then I'm single XD

Oh, shi~ aren't we being 'file peter' today XD

*joke from IT crowd season 2
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I wonder what I can say... I still like the girl, a lot, and I've recently been in contact with her much more than when I wrote the last post. All the talk has confirmed the feeling that I got out of her... a jewel in waiting. The hard conclusion is that thanks to the age difference I need to keep distance, the only thing I think I can do is to keep myself "available", stay in touch. I know she likes me (wouldn't talk otherwise), but it probably is on a friend level. In "worst" case even a few years later nothing will happen besides being friends. The worst thing I can do is to rush, she probably isn't ready for a relationship yet. This kind of feelings are hard, but I guess manageable.

It is weird to have thoughts like this... I guess the social abilities of my brains have really grown in the past year a whole lot. I'm finally able to respect others in my heart instead of just being able to pretending being able to do that. Considering four years ago I sometimes used to cry myself to sleep I've come a long way... fixing a broken personality on your own isn't the easiest task to do.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

[quote="Merri"]I wonder what I can say... I still like the girl, a lot, and I've recently been in contact with her much more than when I wrote the last post. All the talk has confirmed the feeling that I got out of her... a jewel in waiting. The hard conclusion is that thanks to the age difference I need to keep distance, the only thing I think I can do is to keep myself "available", stay in touch. I know she likes me (wouldn't talk otherwise), but it probably is on a friend level. In "worst" case even a few years later nothing will happen besides being friends. The worst thing I can do is to rush, she probably isn't ready for a relationship yet. This kind of feelings are hard, but I guess manageable.

It is weird to have thoughts like this... I guess the social abilities of my brains have really grown in the past year a whole lot. I'm finally able to respect others in my heart instead of just being able to pretending being able to do that. Considering four years ago I sometimes used to cry myself to sleep I've come a long way... fixing a broken personality on your own isn't the easiest task to do.[/quote]

Daijoubu, don't worry Merri chan :)

~ next year is 2011, we all don't want to miss out the magical 11.11.11 date do we? Still.. have 600+ days left, we'll think of something quick now, I'm feeling calm today, even knowing it is not all right, but that's what strong about me, I live my life in the mids of insanity, which most others cant apprehend. Soredemo, love for me personally is something intense, I had to admit it, being responsible is really something not many people can do, but some said, if you had that sort of feeling already, you are already almost reaching the end of a lonely life. Settling down is our next stop, yosh! gambatte ne everyone :)
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Uhhuh. I admitted I have a crush on her. She said she has a crush on me. So, now we're equal on that. We're not a couple yet, of course... just that we now both know where we stand. We are both on a wait mode now, we'll see what life brings for us.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

if you would be 56 and she 46 the difference wouldnt be that bad but at 26 and 16 hmmmmmmmm. shes a girl not a woman. i dont think she could compete with you in ideology. okay most dudes dont care for such things anyway haha. you never know when cupids arrow will hit you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

just stay calm merri... it's not just u..
im in business with some girls whom age is 6-7 years younger... though im not really thinking for a serious relationship..

and i believe imurann too has something to say about this kinda relationship :D

and im about ur age too, merri :wink:
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

Trust me, it's better to date a younger girl than an older one, you have to meet them before their biological alarm clock is on snooze and goes off every 9 frinckin' minutes. But 16... darn, that's young @_@
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Hey, guys.. want to do a synchronized marriage date? ~ I mean we (the single and still available) try hard to get a date in the next few months, and work hard as hell to get our-self financially stable, and synchronize it to happen on the destined day, 111111 next year. 590 days from today.

God, even saying so.. I'm still single XD XD *facepalm*

I wonder what the higher ups are doing right now, where is my girlfriend / girl / woman / whoever? XD

Mmm.. really love the song, 'Everywhere' it was so easy to translate, as if the words are so familiar to begin with.. "I'll be there and Everywhere ~"

Love love love, I want to fall in love again XD