Help

Place for non-Maaya topics.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I wouldn't say i'm talented at all...I always think in squares too...square this square that.....centre page this centre page that T_T
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Deny it all you want :P
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

@_@

Kudos for awsome layout! :roll:

(i have no idea what a kudo is... :odd: )

If dilli-san does not hurry up, Sakura-ko may yet want to use it! Anyway, i can see how advertisement can bother you, i think the server loads the banner first before your logo >_<, maybe you can squish em! .. but then again, that is the cost of 'free' web hosting... or is it? Do you know good web hosts that don't um... $uc<?[/size]

Gloss is down! T~T, and its the first time i clicked on it!.... but the "under construction" sign is really pretty :D

PS. Is Maaya picking her nose in the <a href="http://members.lycos.co.uk/dillpops/maa ... ">links</a> section?
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Aaw poor maaya. XD

This design is for dilly only, I don't have enough knowledge of Maaya to use it for myself...
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]
PS. Is Maaya picking her nose in the <a href="http://members.lycos.co.uk/dillpops/maa ... ">links</a> section?[/quote]
Actually, she has cream on her nose^^
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="misssakura"]Do you have really good quality scans of the shounen alice album and gravity single? :O[/quote]
Well... seems like I haven't the right folder here >_<

Here is all I can offer you for now... -_- (my "gravity" scans are not there >_<)

(please, don't use this link outside this place.........)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="misssakura"]Aaw poor maaya. XD

This design is for dilly only, I don't have enough knowledge of Maaya to use it for myself...[/quote]

I do want to use it!!! Tell me what I have to do :maaya:
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Hug Maaya while someone is taking a picture of you and misssakura will do everything?
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Merri"]Hug Maaya while someone is taking a picture of you and misssakura will do everything?[/quote]

:odd: Munwuh? makes no sense ^^ but if I ever did meet maaya I wouldn't have the luck to have my camera with me!

Hey, if people are talented at layouts and enjoy making them whereas you suck, why not get them to make a nice one for you? ^^;;;;;; I'm just not as talented as you Merri T_T even though I've been making layouts for a few years now and they still suck...

I don't mind having pop-ups, it's just people get turned away when the pop-ups appear. But I deal. I used to use an ad-free host at http://www.fateback.com but...I guess most of you know that sorty -_-

Besides, they have ads now...
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Its okay I like making websites ^^ I was job hunting today and yesterday so I haven't been working on it, but i'll code it, shouldn't take more than an hour or two...I can also set up some ftp space for you and then its up to you to maintain it and add content via PHP.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

*glomp*

Miss Sakura why are you so kind?
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

[quote="dillpops"]*glomp*

Miss Sakura why are you so kind?[/quote]

I';m not kind :evil: Sometimes i'm bored..sometimes I feel that I want to do things to prove I can do them...so maybe its selfish...
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Not selfish if it helps someone out though, right?
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Okidoki, i'm back from France so I can work on the layout a bit now :)

I HATE 800 x 600. T_T;;; Any layout that looks good on 800 x 600 will look shit on everything else ;3;
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Then do what you want ^_^ I'm on 1023...by...the other one. not 800x6000 I just assumed that's what the majority were on...