MMORPG..in fact, Lineage II

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Yuki-chan

MMORPG..in fact, Lineage II

Post by Yuki-chan »

cof cof....i know that im always posting baka and useless thingies, but it cant be helped XD im the bakaness itself XD
hmm...the objective of this post is to know if someone plays or wanna play w/ me in private servers XD Im feeling lonely and i thought that could be fun to have a real time conversation w/ forum people ^^" cuz, oh well, postin here is very fun, but it isnt the same thing that havin the despair of searchin words in the dicionary while talkin to someone XD

Oh well, it doesnt have to be Lineage...it just have to be free XD and cant be something like tibia or uo >_<
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

I have yet to find out what MMMMMMORG means ^^u

I agree that playing online games with your friends is way better than doing it alone. I guess the major problem would be to agree on a time to meet, since we are scattered thru the world ^.^u

But first, lets agree on a game! :D
I have played/known the following:

- <a href="www.gunbound.net">Gunbound</a> (far most my favorite, but not a mmmmorpg i think). It is a shooting type game.

- Ragnarok Online (there are a lot of free servers, just lets agree on one.... my lil bro knows one, should we use that one?)

umm... i have a short list >_<

why don't you tell us about Lineage, yuki-chin!

see you around good gamer! XD
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

"Mmorpg" is the sound you hear when a cake falls to the floor. Well, not. In fact is massive multiplayer online role-playing game.
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

[quote="Tenson"]"Mmorpg" is the sound you hear when a cake falls to the floor. Well, not. In fact is massive multiplayer online role-playing game.[/quote]

hahaha

usually the only sound i hear when a cake falls is:
"WHAT DID YOU DO NOW ?!!!"
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]I have yet to find out what MMMMMMORG means ^^u

I agree that playing online games with your friends is way better than doing it alone. I guess the major problem would be to agree on a time to meet, since we are scattered thru the world ^.^u

But first, lets agree on a game! :D
I have played/known the following:

- <a href="www.gunbound.net">Gunbound</a> (far most my favorite, but not a mmmmorpg i think). It is a shooting type game.

- Ragnarok Online (there are a lot of free servers, just lets agree on one.... my lil bro knows one, should we use that one?)

umm... i have a short list >_<

why don't you tell us about Lineage, yuki-chin!

see you around good gamer! XD[/quote]

OHHH!!! So lets play ragnarok!!!! I ask my bro to download it again!!! YAY YAY!! LETS PLAY!!! (maybe we should change the topic name or none will read this XD)

and about lineage 2....the graphics are great, theres lots of quest but i think is too slow comparing w/ ragnarok XD and at ragnarok we can own ppl easier than in lineage XD
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

ahhh, i give up!! LIneage is too calm!! i cant play it anymore T_T
Now im going back to ragnarok!! LETS GOO PPL!!!

How about given our guild a name?
Maybe "The I.D." XD OHOHOHOHOOHO
GO GO PEOPLE!!