The Nintendogs thread

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Merri
Posting Freak

The Nintendogs thread

Post by Merri »

I don't have a dog called Maaya yet, but I have Töpsö and Jäärä instead. I'll make an audiofile at some point as you don't probably know how to spell those :)

Uh, so, I bought the game and became addicted. You just have to play it atleast a few minutes every now and then. I'm training Töpsö to become the ultimate disc competition master. He is a black shiba inu and quite an easy dog to handle. Jäärä instead is pretty wild and hard to control (that is pretty much what his name stands for, "jääräpäinen" means stubborn, obstinate, wrong-headed). He is a darkish grey schnautzer. Haven't had him too long.

I hate it when the dogs eat garbage while walking them... haven't figured out yet how to prevent that.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

All you do is pull on the leash a lot as soon as you see garbage.
Try getting them to run when you see garbage and they'll go straight past it.

I haven't figured out how to make them pick up the small present boxes that they sometimes walk straight past. :?

I've got four dogs right now.

Ella - a beagle. Currently in the hotel. The first and stupidest dog I got.
She fought with every single dog she met and was really stubborn. So I replaced her.

Yuchi - a daschund. Soo freaking cute! She's very friendly and learns incredibly quickly. She got fleas the other day....... XD

Rufus - a husky. He's pretty cute. I always have him wear a pair of huge sunglasses so he looks uber cool. He's very friendly and active. Love him!

Akai - red shiba inu. She's so damned cute! Doesn't do too much yet, but she's still young. And for some reason never gets dirty.....
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I figured the small present boxes first :) You just quickly change the direction when you see the box, move up and down the stylus on the screen and the dog will pick the present. You just have to do it at the right time, just before the present box disappears from the screen. If you do it too late, the dog won't notice it and just gets a bit angry.

Thanks for the garbage thing, though I figured it out just right before reading up here :D Uh, fleas huh? So that is what happens when a dog gets dirty... better keep them clean then :)

Looks like you have the daschund version, I have the labrador. I picked that one because it was the easiest for me to spell XD
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

Ah! Merci! I have picked up many presents now. ^_^

You know, if you take your dogs out while they're hungry and dirty, the people in the neighbourhood yell at you. O_O
They also do it if you forget to pick up your poop. :odd:

Yeah...I got the daschund version. I wanted the lab version so that I could start out with a Shiba or a Corgi....but my brother got that one.....¬_¬
So, instead we just took our dogs out together, and the Shiba appeared in my kennel. :evil:

Do you dress your dogs with any fun accessories? :maayagrin: