Something that is interesting :D

Post by Imurann »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6R0pYIl3Z8

Siti nurhaliza is a hawt artist in my beloved country.. >_<

omg.. I am totally shocked..

:odd:

This is indeed a weird world..

More of her info
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea i know siti nurhaliza..
she often visited indonesia,,

it's not that shocking really..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Been looking for girls who wears 'baju kurong', awesome!

Need sauce? here
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

And for those who are fans of Haruhi aka. Aya Hirano

she just went to Malaysia for a photoshoot, and here's some more sauce! XD

She is wearing a "tudung" headscarf with a "Baju Kebaya" in green colors, that's our female traditional clothing, price is affordable :)

The aunty on the right is called "Makcik" as in aunt, she's probably selling the clothes by the roadside, they are very-very nice and talkative types, if you know our language, the bahasa melayu.

I'm guessing she is somewhere in Kuala Lumpur, tho that street looks familiar to me, since I usually walk around that area.. or maybe not lol XD

Sweet :) nuff said
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

not sure weather this is interesting or not..

Just bought myself a pack of Clow Cards (full sized) 52 cards set for only USD 2 (Roughly around that price)

Wow, just after 10 whole years, only then I got my first set of cards.. it was too cheap, so I just bought it, has a fancy cover as well.

The Sakura cards have 54 cards, including the "Hope Card", and the "Nameless card" which I still yet to find.

Ah, the masterpiece "The light" and "The Dark" are always my personal favorite, two queens.

best part is when I was buying it, "Does it comes with the Pink color" the girl seller probably say in her heart "wow this sucker really is INTO these stuffs" ROFL (yeah, like I have anything better to do) but sometimes, I just wanted it.. kinda pushes me to write more stories to come.

I am a weird one, as saint as I could be.. I would still want to believe in the unseen world. That this world is collapsed together into a single partial information. Remember, "Reality and Illusions"? does it really matters to Him? I don't think so. The power of the Creator is too intense and ever flowing throughout time and space.

Maybe a little, just to feed my curiosity, or else we will never would want to live our life at all.