Maaya back for 2009 Les Miserables

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Maaya back for 2009 Les Miserables

Post by dillpops »

Bah, I'm not interested. It was more fun years ago when it was new :P it's too bad because usually when Maaya does Les Miserables it cuts down on her other projects....specifically MUSIC! I guess we're supposed to be content with Triangler....

...never...

I will only be content if she gets more feature time in the remaining Macross F episodes!!

Unlikely.

Anyway XD Maaya is back as Eponine for the 2009 run of Les Miserables. She's making me miserables, for one.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Quit complaining :D I might be able to go to Japan next year so Les Mis will be on the to do list.

Since Ranshe appears only as visions or flashbacks I dont think we will hear much from Maaya. She sounds pretty good in World Destruction though. Sometimes she sounds tougher than Miyano's character.

Its time for a good solid full length album from her, since she hasn't released a lot of singles I suppose a Potch album is out.
jason

Post by jason »

I wonder how the Les Miserables run next year will affect her voice acting career... Maaya has certainly been very busy with anime stuff the past year or so (fyi, she's the lead in Kuroshitsuji which airs in the Fall). It's been a while since her last full length album, almost 3 years in fact. I hope we don't have to wait till 2009 for at least another single.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite