Problem on the English News page

Support & site news.
Sora

Problem on the English News page

Post by Sora »

I just noticed that the lastest English posts (except the very last one) were now all in Portuguese o_O

What happent..?

Maybe the person translating the news in that language forgot to click on Portuguese and posted the translation on the English news page instead of the Portuguese one... o_o

... and I was thinking, it would be nice to have the name of the news translators somewhere ^_^ (near the name of the persons writting the news maybe..?)... is it possible to make it automatic..? o_o
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Yeah, someone has been editing the messages instead of translating. The weakness of the system is that I haven't made it possible for certain people to be unable to edit... in the other hand editing is necessary sometimes, so...

Anyways, I guess the news posts could be now "translated" to portuguese (anyone can do it, just change language to portuguese), copy the message and then rewrite the English ones. I can't remember what the posts said so I can't do it.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

KICK THEIR ASSES!!!!
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

[quote="misssakura"]KICK THEIR ASSES!!!![/quote]

*in a "stikin' around" stacey voice* "Oh, very mature, sakura" j/k hahaha

No, but really, i don't think it was on purpouse... or was it?
I can understand half portuguese because its close to spanish, but i could try and translate it... tough it would not be the exact words... .or idea in the worst case o_x

PS. <a href="http://media.nelvana.com/uploads/show_c ... f">Stickin' around</a> is a doodles cartoon i loved
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I doubt its on purpose, but its still a silly thing to do XD