just suggestion for maaya's birthday

Support & site news.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

just suggestion for maaya's birthday

Post by kirei_lanford »

i was thinking if we could gather at maaya's birthday date,, and moreover everyone of us should try to post congrats posts in a whole new thread made only for that purpose. hopefully maaya would get motivated this way,, even that i only 28% sure that she would notice the exixtence of our forum.. :P
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

But if she visits the forum she will read all the weird stuff we've posted, and doesn't Maaya's management know about the forum anyway?
But its a nice idea to celebrate her birthday. I feel like making a cake, but it'll just be me eating. I'll tell you guys how it taste... :D
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea, and also some posts from me..

kai, just put maaya's poster in front of the cake,, i mean you facing wall.. and maaya on the wall, what am i talking.. :| and then you could blow the light in the candle. :D

Or mybe a happy birthday song recorded from every person. no, bad i dea, my vocal sucks haha
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Well, I don't know if they don't know, I only know others have said they know, but I don't know why they'd know that so I don't know if anyone knows that somebody there knows something.

This was my attempt in writing a hard to read message.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="Kaimugen"]But if she visits the forum she will read all the weird stuff we've posted[/quote]

She can't read English anyway (well, certainly not fluently) so it's cool.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

okay, so i assume everyone agree.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

Or mybe a happy birthday song recorded from every person.

Maaya would cry. Definitely. And everyone who fell victim, too :D
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

look my post above lenn. i'm thinking about that right now.. how to make my vocal sounds better,, urg.. no idea haha
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I had assumptions weather they know of our activities as it is, or like how others assumed, "know not the language, hey even I'm confused.." kinds of situation, or even worst.. as in, they know everything from the start, reluctantly just become as observers and continues to exceed our expectations in future albums / single releases.

My best bet, Kanno is such of a person. She is a tough character, a strong person yet can be very complicated at times. Most of my elite anime friends agreed so, and that makes Kanno so special until today. Legends exists for one reason alone, genius are alike them, but legends are meant to be talked over and over of their vast contributions to the community, don't you think so?

We do, however play our part.. such as giving feedback and responses, and to Kanno, maybe those are important values to further improve the current music industry, well it just get better and better. I do like to mention, that a clear balance is also important to live a life as a composer, it is feared that imbalance will lead to despair in the long run. Usually the elders knows this best.

My overall view of her, she speaks the language of Music, with it, she talks to us on how the world really is.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.