Thread or new section for song discussion

Support & site news.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Thread or new section for song discussion

Post by kirei_lanford »

Okay here's something that i'm sure someone has mentioned before.. just forget who... :s

in the index page of maayas we can see that in the discography section there are links that refer to topic about the songs itself.. Merri-san, does this mean that you intended that people should created specific thread for every maaya songs out there..? :D
i don't have any objection about that... though there would be plenty of them created.. XD

but just creating the topics and put them in the main maaya section would be too messy.. should we need a new sub-topic dedicated for this only? Its mean is so that we can have a specific section for discussing songs as whole (i mean not just lyric, but can be composition, thoughts on the arrangement touch, the vision XD, the personal impression or even a story behind the song from maaya's side *if there was*... or can be from our side too.. like "oh yeah, i remember that i found this song at.. blabla" or "whenever i hear the song i always remember that time when.. blabla"

any threads other than about song discussion will be moved or deleted, and the song thread would have this kinda title [album name] song name.
second option if its too much... to just create a single sticky thread to put all the songs.. but this would lead to confusion.. like of course.. :P

just felt that it would be a nice idea but simply want something to be more ordered and neatly made.. so what do you guys think? is this too much for maayas members? XD
Last edited by kirei_lanford on 2011-04-07 05:22, edited 1 time in total.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Jérôme.

RE: Thread or new section for song discussion

Post by Jérôme. »

Nothing iis too much for us ;)
If we're going to launch this kind of discussion, I think the 1st option is better.
But I don't know if it is a good ID to launch this kind of discussion :)
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

it needs a lot of efforts and a lot of participants thats true... coz the number of topics would be PLENTY.. and if the participants are only a few i agree that it's not going to look good. Perhaps by making one song by one song.. starting with popular songs first..? I think one of the benefits is that we can see a different perspective about a song from maaya's fans.. maybe the song that we thought "just.. meh" has it own goodness if looked from other side of view..

though having said this,.. looking the fact that only a few people active at sections other than the main maaya section, it may not be a good idea after all * and we had a trim of forum before because of this, right? *

i guess it is too much for maayas XD
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Of course I think we should just create the thread when there is someone with something to talk about it.

Edit :
Kirei : don't say anything more on any topics, you just reached 1000 posts !!!
Last edited by Jérôme. on 2011-04-07 13:51, edited 1 time in total.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

oh no im banned then.. XD
let's just wait for other's opinion...
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

too late ;)