I've continued to code the system

Support & site news.
Merri
Posting Freak

I've continued to code the system

Post by Merri »

I guess you still remember (lightly) that I was planning to code the whole system running behind the site, which allows us to make and translate content easily? Well, I've been again working with it for two-three days now and I hope I can go on for a long time.

I've set up another site where I'm doing the testing of the system before pushing it in use at here. You can see it running at

http://www.kultapanda.com/phpbb/site.php

Yeah, it is the news thingy there, improved as you can see. It can do all the familiar tricks :) As you will be the users of it sooner or later, should I also code the possibility to turn BBCode, smileys etc. off if you so choose? At the moment it just always automatically converts to code everything you type. I guess Sora for one wants to disable smilies?
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Sora

Re: I've continued to code the system

Post by Sora »

[quote="Merri"][...]Yeah, it is the news thingy there, improved as you can see. It can do all the familiar tricks :) As you will be the users of it sooner or later, should I also code the possibility to turn BBCode, smileys etc. off if you so choose? At the moment it just always automatically converts to code everything you type. I guess Sora for one wants to disable smilies?[/quote]
Heeey...... you noticed it..?^^;;; (can't help it, I love my smilies just the way they are \(^o^ ;) /)

Sorry to be so annoying... -_-
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Nah, I don't mind it :) And once I thought about the whole coding thing of mine, I think it is all the same to do the additional coding: it is easy to do. And atleast it makes the news page look a bit more professional to have more than two fields, doesn't it? :D
Now stuck in programming JavaScript