20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Scoop

RE: 20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Post by Scoop »

You'd think the fan club seats would be the best in the house?
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

For Budokan, we did get the ticket without the Lottery, I think.
For In the Silence, we got the lottery and we were just in the center, perfect seats !
*cross fingers*
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
maskerade

Post by maskerade »

As long as I get to hear her voice and see a tiny dot that is her... I'll be happy :)
PacificPikachu

Post by PacificPikachu »

Fingers crossed for good seats! I was on ground level/had a really nice seat for Tanasonic, but I paid like $300+ for the ticket, haha (totally worth it).

It's less than a month until I leave now--I'm super excited! I usually burn myself a data CD to listen to in my car about every month or so, and I'm burning myself one with nothing but Maaya on it this month. :D Looking forward to meeting you all!

I was thinking--maybe instead of meeting up the day of the concert for food, perhaps it would be better for us to have a group dinner the night before or something? That way we won't have to rush the day of? Just a thought, though I'll do whatever the group decides on. I just tend to get really overeager and want to be there super early for stuff like this, haha, especially because I don't want to miss out on merch. (At Tanasonic I missed out on the poster because it sold out before I got there, thanks to a drunk man pointing me to the wrong train, and I really regret it!)
maskerade

Post by maskerade »

I'm just jealous you got to see Tanasonic :(

1 month to the concert!!! Wheeee!!!
Satoshin

Post by Satoshin »

Hajimemashite!
Loves Japanese Sakamoto Maaya (?) Nickname is the person referred to as "Satoshin".
The roxfon's are playing well when you came to Japan. (w
It was a one month left until April 25. Do you come everybody is April 25 in Saitama Super Arena? Currently the band members have not been published now, guest of the band apart is played Maybe, Yoko Kanno is be band master in piano? I'm getting to talk among fans say.
JKTrix

Post by JKTrix »

So since my last post I've bought plane tickets to Japan and have been told by Tenso.com that they can't ship my physical ticket to me because it's considered contraband. Not really sure what I can do about that, but I still have my 7-11 ticket.
Getting real excited now, in any case! Been too long since I've been back to Japan.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Still nothing ? *__*
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

We haven't heard anything from roxfan in a while. I hope everything's ok there.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Jérôme. wrote: Still nothing ? *__*
Nope...
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

I just received an email from Lawson saying they were unable to ship, and asking again my address. I'm not fluent enough to know what to answer them... Yyrkoon, did you receive the same ?
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Jérôme. wrote: I just received an email from Lawson saying they were unable to ship, and asking again my address. I'm not fluent enough to know what to answer them... Yyrkoon, did you receive the same ?
Really? I didn't receive anything! I'm gonna call them tomorrow. Can you forward me the mail? I'm sending you a PM right now!
I don't think you should have to worry as long as you have the receipt. On it it's written "Please contact our assistance if you haven't received your ticket 7 days before the show"

But I'll call them tomorrow anyway since I haven't received anything either yet.
Last edited by Yyrkoon70 on 2015-03-30 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

It seems there was a problem with Jerome's tickets but they will be sent again in a few days so no need to worry.

I received today my 4 tickets and roxfan's 4 tickets!

The seats are a bit random but not bad I think.

Here are the seats we got:
- Mine: Arena, B1 block, 21-24
- roxfan's: Level 200, Gate 215-216, Row 6, 300-303

We don't know where will be the stage but you can find the seats here: http://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/seats_in ... not_fixed/
The arena seats change all the time so we don't know which seats it's gonna be, just that the arena is in the middle of the room.
When I will have Jerome's tickets, we'll speak about the tickets distribution in details.

I think it would be fair to give the best seats to the persons who entered the lottery and paid for the tickets on behalf of the other members.

If anyone has any thought or suggestion regarding the tickets distribution, please share them right here!

Just being able to see Maaya in such an important live (and partly with Yoko Kanno!) is already awesome whatever the seats are so I hope everyone here will be understanding!
Last edited by Yyrkoon70 on 2015-03-31 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

We have three more tickets (Eri bought two and Dilly is not coming :/ )! I updated the first post and marked the tickets we already have in green.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

That is not good news, both for not be able to see Dilly and for having more tickets than expected.
I think it would be difficult to find some new comer less than a month before the show, with the travel and all to plan...
Maybe we should ask on the japanese community ?