20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Jérôme.

RE: 20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Post by Jérôme. »

Hiroyoshi,
Nobody replied to you, but we have extra tickets right now. You are welcome with us !
Please answer Yyrkkon message and PM him your contact info.
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
hiroyoshi

Post by hiroyoshi »

Thanks for the confirmation! Looking forward to meeting up with everyone! I've sent Yyrkoon my contact.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Yyrkoon70 wrote: The concert will be in a few weeks and I would feel better to have confirmation from everyone who's going before we assign the tickets and decide who pays who and how, and when and where we meet!

Also, if you can send us a way of reaching you (mail and/or Facebook ID), that would help a lot! Please PM me that!

- purplefuku? (you have a friend coming with you right?) (you also got tickets from the lottery right?)
- Scoop?
- PacificPikachu?
- kbmurphy?
- naddie?
- maskerade? (you're coming with naddie right?)
- emyr?
- Noan1213? (you got your ticket yourself I think?)
Yes, I will be in Tokyo April 21st to 28th and will be coming to Saitama on the 25th :)
emyr

Post by emyr »

Hey guys! :D I'm so excited for this! Are we still doing something after the live? A Maaya-themed karaoke night would be so awesome.
kbmurphy

Post by kbmurphy »

I'm in! Will be hitting Hong Kong from the 16th - 21st and Tokyo from the 21st - 27th. Looking VERY forward to it!
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Here is what we did for ticket distribution, based on precedence in reservation of seats

Arena Block A7
Jerome, Yyrkoon, Roxfan+1

Arena Block B1
Scoop, PacificPikachu, kbMurphy, Eri

Level 200
Naddie, Maskerade, Emyr, Hiroyoshi

This is a base distribution, and then individuals can switch their seats if they want to (mainly if people we put in the Arena do prefer have a level 200 seat)
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

So when do we find out where the Arena seats are? At the door? Just thinking if A7 or B1 blocks are somewhere way back in the arena those level 200 seats might be better :P
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

We based our reflexion on this http://www.livehis.com/en/e_saitamasa.html
A7 would imply a "End Stage 1" implantation, as "End Stage 2" go only until A6... and so it would be quite near and front of the stage.
But we will not have further information until D-Day...

on the Event page, http://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/event/ , the layout is still in "arena stage not fixed"; I wonder if they will put a central stage aside of the main one, and so this would change the place of the later blocks.
Last edited by Jérôme. on 2015-04-08 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Jérôme. wrote:on the Event page, http://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/event/ , the layout is still in "arena stage not fixed"; I wonder if they will put a central stage aside of the main one, and so this would change the place of the later blocks.
Maybe they will use the normal stage setting but add a little bridge to the center of the arena? It's difficult to guess ^^
JKTrix

Post by JKTrix »

Are there chairs in the 'arena' seats? Whenever I see concert footage people around the stage are always standing up...

I may not be that old, but I have the knees of a senior citizen. I will want to sit. If my 7-11 ticket is an Arena one (if I can even get it) I might be willing to swap, though I won't find out until the 23rd at the earliest.
maskerade

Post by maskerade »

Yepp, I'm confirmed!!
Yyrkoon, should I just PM you my email deets? I'll most likely pay you on the day.
naddie

Post by naddie »

Yep I'm going :)
emyr

Post by emyr »

Aww, I wish I could have have gotten one of the Arena block tickets, but Level-200 seems okay too. O:
PacificPikachu

Post by PacificPikachu »

I'm definitely in! I arrive in Tokyo the evening of April 22nd and leave the evening of April 29th. Flights are booked, hotel is booked, savings are well beyond what I need to go, so it is on. :D

Yyrkoon, I added you on Facebook! My first name is Kristin. (If anyone else wants to add me, just let me know!) You can message me any time. I'll have my phone with me in Tokyo, with portable internet. My e-mail is phoenixfreedom@yahoo.com, additionally. I'm totally happy with my ticket--thank you!

I can't wait!
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

JKTrix wrote: Are there chairs in the 'arena' seats? Whenever I see concert footage people around the stage are always standing up...

I may not be that old, but I have the knees of a senior citizen. I will want to sit. If my 7-11 ticket is an Arena one (if I can even get it) I might be willing to swap, though I won't find out until the 23rd at the earliest.
Often, there is chairs, but people stand up and do stay sitting...