20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
countdown65

Re: 20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Post by countdown65 »

jason wrote: BTW, looks like Victor Ent / flying dog announced new Maaya songs for the Tamayura anime. Can someone with Japanese language skills confirm that?

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/I ... 35#news635
Yes, it's possibly that those songs might be released on Tamayura OVA Soundtrack. (I hope not, it would be great a physical single release)

The new songs are:
Kore Kara ~Uta to Piano~
Lyrics & Composition: Maaya Sakamoto
Arrangement and Piano Performance: Nobuyuki Nakajima (Series composer and arranger)

Sotsugyou Shashin (Yuming Cover, it's translated as "Graduation Picture")
Lyrics & Composition: Yumi Arai
Arrangement: Yano Hiroyasu

Sotsugyou Shashin is a famous Yuming hit from 1975, covered by many artists.

Here you can watch a live version peformed by Yumi Arai and fellow band Hi-Fi Set who covered the song for the first time.
https://youtu.be/uphr3A4vpoU
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

The Behind the Scenes is great!

I'll translate it if nobody does (If I do it, it will take months ^^`)
JKTrix

Post by JKTrix »

Got mine!
Image Image
It even has a mini version of the poster box I lost (then found) in Osaka, which some of you guys in the LINE group at the time might remember (before someone else joined and kicked me out). Lol

I didn't cry during the concert, but I just might watching this at home. Thanks for the memories, you guys
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

^Haha, I didn't realize it was a miniature of that poster box. I just thought it was some random thing to even up the case with the booklet :D

Finally got to watch it. Behind the scenes was so short! Watching the live I didn't remember she played the melodica during the last song. I must've been in shock as the concert was ending... :D I could spot myself and Jerome during the live though we're pretty much unrecognizable but Jerome is like 2 meters tall so easy to spot when you know where to look :) Such an amazing concert it was...
naddie

Post by naddie »

JKTrix wrote:Got mine!
It even has a mini version of the poster box I lost (then found) in Osaka, which some of you guys in the LINE group at the time might remember (before someone else joined and kicked me out). Lol

I didn't cry during the concert, but I just might watching this at home. Thanks for the memories, you guys
So jealous T_T I won't get mine until the end of this year when I go to Japan lol.
Also haha I remember that poster box incident. And I think everyone got kicked out of that LINE group eventually :P

It really was a great concert, and it was fun being there with you guys as well. If only there's a rewind&replay button for life!
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Hey everyone! This awesome concert was happening exactly one year ago! At that time we were enjoying the live!

Time flies... It was great to meet all of you at that time, and hope to meet with you guys again soon!
maskerade

Post by maskerade »

A little late, but omg, a whole year!!! What an experience and that was super loads of fun!! Thanks for sharing that with me you all!! One of my favourite moments in life definitely!!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Sanagi / Chrysalis / third song in this Album, finally kicked inside my systems (mind), inb4 it was only Arco

Its a pretty good song, challenging everything from our distant past, our old self (talking about the lyrics)
jsoetandi

Post by jsoetandi »

Hey all! Just discovered this forum today. I have been listening to a lot of Kanno Yoko's music and especially the ones where Sakamoto Maaya features in. Then I sort of got disconnected with their music because I lost my music library, then marriage life take over and I got distracted basically :(

But I recently reconnected with her music last month and just discovered her concert 3 years ago! So I bought the Blu Ray from eBay and so happy to watch it. I wish I was there in person! Been listening to this concert over the past 2 weeks non stop.. but I'm so curious about what she is saying

I hope someone could help translate for me?? I have mp3s of the album for those who is willing to share the translation. Please PM me! Thank you in advance :)