20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Jérôme.

RE: 20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Post by Jérôme. »

I would not be able to have a Line account, as I don't have any modern smartphone :)
But I'm sure we will find us easily, we are all gaijin after all, and you know my face :)
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Jérôme. wrote: I would not be able to have a Line account, as I don't have any modern smartphone :)
But I'm sure we will find us easily, we are all gaijin after all, and you know my face :)
Have I missed something? How do we know your face? :)

When I get to Japan I'll see if I can get that Line thing working on my android tablet if that's what you've decided on.
emyr

Post by emyr »

Jérôme. wrote: I would not be able to have a Line account, as I don't have any modern smartphone :)
You don't need a smartphone for Line, you can install it on your computer as if it were another program. ^^ Check it out~
http://line.me/en/download
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Scoop wrote:
Have I missed something? How do we know your face? :)

When I get to Japan I'll see if I can get that Line thing working on my android tablet if that's what you've decided on.
First page of the project anouncement, there is a photo of the group meeting in 2010.
emyr wrote: You don't need a smartphone for Line, you can install it on your computer as if it were another program. ^^ Check it out~
http://line.me/en/download
Yeah, but from tomorrow I will be without PC...
And anyway, I have the cell number of Yyrkoon, so this would be ok
Last edited by Jérôme. on 2015-04-17 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Everyone, I just called roxfan's Japanese friend who plans on going to eat and drink after the concert, and eventually going to a karaoke after that.

There's no particular plan, so I'm just a little bit worried cause we're gonna be a lot of persons, it's gonna be a Saturday night and people usually go to karaoke around 10-11 after eating on Saturday so we might have troubles finding a big room in a karaoke.
And if we go to a normal izakaya, it's gonna be noisy and maybe not so fun since we're gonna be so many people.

So I was thinking, we're gonna meet roxfan's Japanese friend after the concert, and decide then: maybe we could directly go to a karaoke near Saitama Super Arena, and people leave when they want. This way, instead of doing the karaoke in Tokyo, those of you who don't stay in Tokyo won't have to take the train to go to Tokyo and then to go to Saitama or Chiba.
We can eat in the karaoke, it's not very good but it's not bad either and it's a bit expensive, but it's possible. We can also buy food in a combini and eat outside the karaoke (or inside if you're discreet ^^). Some people can also leave the karaoke, go outside to eat and come back, as long as everyone accepts paying the same amount of money for the karaoke (let's keep it simple).

What do you think?
Last edited by Yyrkoon70 on 2015-04-17 12:33, edited 1 time in total.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

It depends of the time of the last train.
I don't mind spending my night singing, but I want to be able to go to sleep after that ;)
naddie

Post by naddie »

I'm fine with your suggestion, Yyrkoon. I would probably leave before 12, which should be enough time for karaoke :D
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Actually I need to be at home at 10 on Sunday cause I'm moving to a new place, one of the many things that are keeping me very busy right now ^^
emyr

Post by emyr »

I think the suggestion is great! We all probably have different curfews at different places, so somewhere closer to the Saitama Arena would be perfect. Is it possible to do a reservation at the karaoke place? Because maybe other groups might have the same idea as us and then we wouldn't be able to find an empty room. :O
kbmurphy

Post by kbmurphy »

Hey Roxfan, I'm glad you're ok. Bummed that you're missing the concert, but I think you're making the right decision.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Alright. I have arrived in Tokyo! I was surprised how painless the airport process was in Tokyo.
PacificPikachu

Post by PacificPikachu »

Scoop, I'm glad to hear you made it safely! I'm heading to the airport shortly myself (though I'm making a short flight to LAX first, and then flying to Tokyo from there).

I'll be in Tokyo in less than 24 hours!
kbmurphy

Post by kbmurphy »

I'm in Tokyo too. Staying in the Shibuya district. I'll get onto LINE and all that soon. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
kbmurphy

Post by kbmurphy »

Add me on LINE everyone. Username is "kannofan"...I can't add others because the app wants me to use my phone to verify my age, but I don't have a docomo account.
naddie

Post by naddie »

@kbmurphy: I tried adding you but I couldn't find your username?