20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Scoop

RE: 20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Post by Scoop »

PacificPikachu wrote: Haha, here I thought this thread had seriously died down, but it was just because I wasn't receiving the e-mail notifications due to not checking the forum recently. Glad to hear I'm on the official list of ticket-holders, and I'm excited to meet up with everyone and hang out before (and possibly after) the concert! I bought my plane tickets a while back, and I officially have enough saved for the trip, so everything is great on my end!

If anyone wants to meet up with me at the JR Ueno station to travel with me to Saitama Super Arena, that's an option! I'm fairly comfortable with the trains in Japan and I've been to the arena before (albeit a while ago now), so if anyone wants a buddy to make sure you get there without incident I'd be happy to help. :) (Or maybe we could have our meet-up in Tokyo before and all travel together? That's a thought, too.) I definitely want to get there several hours in advance so I can buy goods and hang out in line with you guys. I think it would be fun to go out to eat before, too, if we can gather somewhere early in the day. I'll keep checking back for meet-up details!
I will most likely take that route using the Ginza line metro to Ueno and JR train from there to Saitamashintoshin so at least we could meet up there!
hitomi_blue

Post by hitomi_blue »

Hi there, I registered the forum because I want to buy 2 concert tickets. I tried to buy them with e-plus, but I don't understand why my card does not work. I have to enter a month and day in addition to month and year of expiry. Well, as it is only available until February 18th, would someone be so kind as to help me buy them? Or if someone still have extra tickeets I would gladly buy them.
I already bought my plane tickets, it would be a shame if I couldn't go see Maaya v_v

Many thanks to you all (also for informing me about this concert, this is amazing).
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

hitomi_blue wrote: Hi there, I registered the forum because I want to buy 2 concert tickets. I tried to buy them with e-plus, but I don't understand why my card does not work. I have to enter a month and day in addition to month and year of expiry. Well, as it is only available until February 18th, would someone be so kind as to help me buy them? Or if someone still have extra tickeets I would gladly buy them.
I already bought my plane tickets, it would be a shame if I couldn't go see Maaya v_v

Many thanks to you all (also for informing me about this concert, this is amazing).
Can you provide us a screenshot of those month/day fields?
hitomi_blue

Post by hitomi_blue »

Yyrkoon70 wrote: Can you provide us a screenshot of those month/day fields?
Yes, it is attached. It is the third line that I have trouble with. Thanks
Attachments
credit-card-eplus.PNG
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

hitomi_blue wrote:
Yyrkoon70 wrote: Can you provide us a screenshot of those month/day fields?
Yes, it is attached. It is the third line that I have trouble with. Thanks
It is your birthdate. (in parenthesis they say it has to match the birthdate you gave to your bank, haha, obviously)
Last edited by Yyrkoon70 on 2015-02-17 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
hitomi_blue

Post by hitomi_blue »

Hey there,

thanks for the help. However, it did not change the error at all, unfortunately. This is what I get:

カード情報に誤りがあるか、このカードは現在ご利用いただけません。ご確認ください。

Of course, it's my french VISA card... Maybe only japanese cards work... So, what's your take?

There is also Netbanking for payment, what about it? Can it be done from overseas account?

In last resort, is someone ok with buying a ticket for me then being reimbursed?
Last edited by hitomi_blue on 2015-02-17 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

hitomi_blue wrote: Hey there,

thanks for the help. However, it did not change the error at all, unfortunately. This is what I get:

カード情報に誤りがあるか、このカードは現在ご利用いただけません。ご確認ください。

Of course, it's my french VISA card... Maybe only japanese cards work... So, what's your take?

There is also Netbanking for payment, what about it? Can it be done from overseas account?

In last resort, is someone ok with buying a ticket for me then being reimbursed?
Sorry to hear that!
The error says "There is either some errors in the card information you entered, or you cannot currently use this card. Please check your information."

I don't really know about foreign cards. I just sent you a private message, contact me directly and I'll see what I can do.
kbmurphy

Post by kbmurphy »

If anyone wants to hang out and do touristy things before the concert, I'm getting to Tokyo on Feb 21 and staying until the 27th. I'm open to pretty much anything.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

kbmurphy wrote: If anyone wants to hang out and do touristy things before the concert, I'm getting to Tokyo on Feb 21 and staying until the 27th. I'm open to pretty much anything.
February? :)
naddie

Post by naddie »

@kbmurphy: I'll be in Tokyo from 25th to 28th January before moving off elsewhere, so yeah let's do touristy things together! :D The more the merrier~
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

naddie wrote: @kbmurphy: I'll be in Tokyo from 25th to 28th January before moving off elsewhere, so yeah let's do touristy things together! :D The more the merrier~
January? :D
maskerade

Post by maskerade »

@all: I'll be in Tokyo from 25th to 28th April. Would love to be tourists together! :)
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

There's a new lottery with Ticket PIA:
http://ticket.pia.jp/pia/ticketInformat ... t&afid=903

Entry date: 2015-02-19 12:00 - 2015-02-24 23:00
Results announcement: 2015-02-27 around 13:00 (the date and hour may change)
naddie

Post by naddie »

Yyrkoon70 wrote:
naddie wrote: @kbmurphy: I'll be in Tokyo from 25th to 28th January before moving off elsewhere, so yeah let's do touristy things together! :D The more the merrier~
D'OH! Hahaha looks like I caught the kbmurphy bug. Of course I meant April :P

Aand I should correct that, I'll be in Tokyo from 25th to 27th April due to last minute change of plan.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

naddie wrote:
Yyrkoon70 wrote:
D'OH! Hahaha looks like I caught the kbmurphy bug. Of course I meant April :P

Aand I should correct that, I'll be in Tokyo from 25th to 27th April due to last minute change of plan.
I understand everyone is very looking forward to this and cannot wait ^^