FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Scoop

Re: FOLLOW ME UP LIVE TOUR 2015 - 2016

Post by Scoop »

Yyrkoon70 wrote:
Scoop wrote:Is there a reason to wait until the end of the month to enter the lottery? What do you need to know before entering? How do they decide who gets tickets to where? There's 13 concerts. I would be happy to attend any one of them but of course the new years concert would be the best case scenario.
It's just that it doesn't change anything to enter the lottery tomorrow (it hasn't started yet) or near the end of the entry period. I can request up to 4 tickets so if someone here wants to try to get a ticket, just tell me.
But I think I can only select one date and I'm planning to go on December 31.
Yeah I just have a feeling if you enter right away you'd have better chance! :D

So you think you enter for some specific date or do you choose the date after you've been selected in the lottery?
Conrado

Post by Conrado »

Yyrkoon70 wrote: The lottery will help you secure a ticket very early, but you need to be a fan club member for that and it's a bit complicated from outside Japan cause you need an address there and to be able to a Japanese convenient store to pay.
Usually, there are gonna be other lotteries after where you will be able to pay with your credit card, and you will only have to retrieve your ticket in a convenient store in Japan a few days before the live.
Thanks Yyrkoon!

So I guess I need to wait for the public lottery... do you know if it is possible to pay with an international credit card, and if you don't need a japanese address? (I'm also trying to buy tickets for another concert through a middle-man but they still require a japanese address, and I'm stuck...)
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

The lottery just opened, I can't be sure until I try, but maybe it's possible to enter once for every date. So I could try to get some tickets for the 31, but also for other dates *maybe*.

So far, who would be interested?
Scoop? Jerome?
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Conrado wrote:
Yyrkoon70 wrote: The lottery will help you secure a ticket very early, but you need to be a fan club member for that and it's a bit complicated from outside Japan cause you need an address there and to be able to a Japanese convenient store to pay.
Usually, there are gonna be other lotteries after where you will be able to pay with your credit card, and you will only have to retrieve your ticket in a convenient store in Japan a few days before the live.
Thanks Yyrkoon!

So I guess I need to wait for the public lottery... do you know if it is possible to pay with an international credit card, and if you don't need a japanese address? (I'm also trying to buy tickets for another concert through a middle-man but they still require a japanese address, and I'm stuck...)
It depends on the seller. Maybe eplus supports it, I'm sure some do.
Or, *if I'm able to enter different days lotteries*, I can try to get a ticket for you. (And we'll have to make arrangements concerning the payment and how to give you the ticket)

I don't know yet when I'm entering the lottery for myself, soon I guess. I'll tell you when I do.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Yyrkoon70 wrote:The lottery just opened, I can't be sure until I try, but maybe it's possible to enter once for every date. So I could try to get some tickets for the 31, but also for other dates *maybe*.

So far, who would be interested?
Scoop? Jerome?
Yeah I'm interested obviously! :)
Conrado

Post by Conrado »

Yyrkoon70 wrote: It depends on the seller. Maybe eplus supports it, I'm sure some do.
Or, *if I'm able to enter different days lotteries*, I can try to get a ticket for you. (And we'll have to make arrangements concerning the payment and how to give you the ticket)

I don't know yet when I'm entering the lottery for myself, soon I guess. I'll tell you when I do.
Thank you so much ;_;
If it works, of course, we can arrange the payment (I'll pay you in advance).
But go for your tickets! :)
kbmurphy

Post by kbmurphy »

I wonder if this indicates that they won't release the DVD of the Follow Me concert in April until after this tour.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

kbmurphy wrote:I wonder if this indicates that they won't release the DVD of the Follow Me concert in April until after this tour.
This is really possible they are planning a Follow Me / Follow Me Up joined DVD
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Jérôme. wrote:
kbmurphy wrote:I wonder if this indicates that they won't release the DVD of the Follow Me concert in April until after this tour.
This is really possible they are planning a Follow Me / Follow Me Up joined DVD
This is a common thing to do that?
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

not really
but it would be strange to have 2 different video release for the "20th" events, no ?
and the Spatial live will certainly be recorded too
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Ai Otsuka had 3 different tours in 2009 plus her anniversary birthday concert and all 4 of them were released separately on DVD so it's not totally unheard of :P I hope we get FOLLOW ME release this year.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

maybe this would be the dvd bonus of follow me up, but I would count on that...
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

I thought usually DVD releases were announced something like 6 months after the event, and the release was 6 months after the announcement.

How was it for the other Maaya lives? (Gift, Mitsubachi?)
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Yyrkoon70 wrote:I thought usually DVD releases were announced something like 6 months after the event, and the release was 6 months after the announcement.

How was it for the other Maaya lives? (Gift, Mitsubachi?)
Gift was released August 11th, less than 5 months after the event. Mitsubachi June 12th. Maybe you were thinking the release was 6 months after the event?
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Ohhhh... So it does take only a few months each time...