Tirol Choco <3

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

RE: Tirol Choco <3

Post by kirei_lanford »

Yyrkoon70 wrote:
kirei_lanford wrote: this is one of those songs that i really want the full version from it >.
to add info this song is included in youko kanno cm album. not that anyone doesn't know about this right now though *realize that this is a 2005 thread*
I don't think there's a "full version", there is only the CM version and it's the full version of it, otherwise it would have been released on the Yoko CM album.
yeah... i know about it.. i should've say, i wish there's a full version of it ;)
it's a pretty song... when it was brought in that 0331 medley, i felt it was a great piece. maaya sung the long note part beautifully.. :)
though the super part was still the "tell me what the rain knows" part
Last edited by kirei_lanford on 2011-01-05 22:18, edited 1 time in total.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
sachia

RE: Tirol Choco &lt;3

Post by sachia »

Jérôme. wrote: Please don't advertise for illegal torrent here.
If you like YK music, just buy it.
of course I would buy Maaya' albums, if my country had them:-( I know it's illegal but it's the only way for me to listen to Maaya' new songs
:heart: MAAYA SAKAMOTO :heart:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

try online shop.. i avoid it at the beginning since i hate credit card. but nowadays i have a way to buy them without have to use "my own" credit card >. --> i mean using someone's belonging and just pay the cash to him afterward..
mike_s_6

RE: Tirol Choco &lt;3

Post by mike_s_6 »

sachia wrote:
Jérôme. wrote: Please don't advertise for illegal torrent here.
If you like YK music, just buy it.
of course I would buy Maaya' albums, if my country had them:-( I know it's illegal but it's the only way for me to listen to Maaya' new songs
I believe Choco to Yuuki is in iTunes if you can use that...:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cm-yoko/id263632565

It's just one dollar too :D
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Yep, you can buy both CM Yoko's from the iTunes store (even the UK one!) :)
sachia

Post by sachia »

You all dont know but i am just a student and i dont have such things like credit card, or buying things online, i havent tried one. In your country those things are easier than my country.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Even so, I'm sorry but please don't share download links for music on the public forum. If any members want to share links then please do it through the private message system.

It's not just because we want everyone to support the artists by buying the official records, but that Maaya's itself becomes vunerable to lawsuits from the record industry if we allow it and Merri could get in trouble or the forum might be closed down. We're certainly well known enough for Victor Entertainment to check we're not sharing files.

Private message links only please, if it's to be done at all.

/moderator button
Last edited by dillpops on 2011-01-06 13:41, edited 1 time in total.
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

kirei_lanford wrote: yeah... i know about it.. i should've say, i wish there's a full version of it ;)
Hmm...I wonder if it would be as beautiful if it were longer. The power of Hiroshi Ichikura's lyrics and other compositions rests in his ability to evoke vivid scenes and emotions with a minimum of words. The more I ponder its lyrics, the more amazing "choko to yuuki" sounds to me. Capturing Valentine's Day in just five short lines is a sign of pure genius.
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)
sachia

Post by sachia »

I understand. Im so sorry!!! Im gonna del that comment right away!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

sachia wrote: I understand. Im so sorry!!! Im gonna del that comment right away!
Thank you for your understanding :heart:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Yyrkoon70 wrote:
kirei_lanford wrote: this is one of those songs that i really want the full version from it >.
to add info this song is included in youko kanno cm album. not that anyone doesn't know about this right now though *realize that this is a 2005 thread*
I don't think there's a "full version", there is only the CM version and it's the full version of it, otherwise it would have been released on the Yoko CM album.
deltafour wrote:
kirei_lanford wrote: yeah... i know about it.. i should've say, i wish there's a full version of it ;)
Hmm...I wonder if it would be as beautiful if it were longer. The power of Hiroshi Ichikura's lyrics and other compositions rests in his ability to evoke vivid scenes and emotions with a minimum of words. The more I ponder its lyrics, the more amazing "choko to yuuki" sounds to me. Capturing Valentine's Day in just five short lines is a sign of pure genius.
and what does the song tells about?
i only hear blablabla.. choco to yuuki.. :D
yuuki.. with two "u" ??
if im not wrong it's courage isn't it? :P