Nikopachi - different editions?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
mood

Nikopachi - different editions?

Post by mood »

hi there, i wanted to order nikopachi and i found out that there are 2 versions. one contains a dvd and is limited, the other one seems to be the standart one.
so whats on the dvd? is it worth paying about 50 $ for it?

next question: where would you order it? yesasia donnt have it... has to be international shipping off course and paymethod via paypal.
thx for your help
keldo

Post by keldo »

DVD has a couple music videos and some behind the scenes stuff on the making of the Nikopachi cover art.

I got mine from Neowing (cdjapan.co.jp), but that was when it first came out a while ago - its currently listed as out of print on their site.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

You might be able to get it from Amazon.co.jp they seem to have hard to find CD's...Another would be auctions.yahoo.co.jp if you can find a seller who ships outside of Japan.

The DVD contained:

01: Mameshiba PV
02: Hashiru PV
03: Making Nikopachi (with gravity live over it)
04: credits with footage of Maaya in London

Did anyoen else think that Gravity live didn't sound live? It was definately different to the CD version but it didn't sound live...

You'll be hard pressed to find the limited edition now, it's been two years since it's release just about so you'll need good luck ^^;;;
Tsubasa~

Post by Tsubasa~ »

I think it is impossible to buy the limited edition at any web shop.
You can buy limited edition at yahoo jp,the price is around 3000 yen,a nice price. :)
But the fee of shiping is expensive and some seller will not sell to other country.
Zeshin

Post by Zeshin »

I bought the Nikopachi Limited edition recently at a japanese book store. I recomend that if there is a Kinokuniya near you, you go there. Whats great is that they find all the music for you. If they dont have it in stock, they go to their warehouse and have them order it for you. Its how I got the Loop Single the day it came out in japan, while i was in america.

Anyway Im just saying that Kinokuniya has the best selection :P
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

I was thinking of buying Nikopachi as well...and seeing as (of course) I'd like to get the DVD, I thought this:

Wait.
Geneon released Hotchpotch for North America, so what are the chances that they'll release Nikopachi as well?

Not too too bad I think.
So, if they do happen to release Nikopachi as well, wouldn't they do something with that accompanying DVD as well?

Maybe.
Hopefully.
I'd like to support Maaya in North America too, so I'm going to wait a little longer before I actually buy Nikopachi....just in case.

:)
Zeshin

Post by Zeshin »

I dunno if this makes me a purist... but i would rather have the Original Japanese print over the American print