[News] Let's celebrate that day !! ^o^ (details on page 5)

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Sora

Post by Sora »

I've just edited (again and again) my two previous posts concerning the new album informations^^
(keep watching them, they might be edited again in the future ^^;; ;)

Edit : Well, to make it easier for everybody, here is a summary of what we know :

Title : ???LOOP? ("Yuunagi LOOP", "Loop of a Calm Evening" ?)
Release date : October 26th 2005
Reference : VICL-61755 (regular edition) and VIZL-155 (limited edition)
Price (limited and regular editions) :
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Li_Nickole

Post by Li_Nickole »

hi!!!
Well I was wondering what is the meaning of jolsting pop??
Could you give an example please?? jejejeje
because I searched for the meaning but I got something like "empujar" or push, so I don't really get it...

HEheheheh
I so Happy!!! New Disc soooooonn :evil: :lol:
Azusa

Post by Azusa »

yeah! October it's a wonderful Month to Celebrateeee!!

Congratz and Thanks to Sora for you Detail Information :lol:

When I listened for first time LOOP... I just can said: INCREDIBLEE!! it remembers the Maaya's beginnings.

We must trust in Yoko talent (infinite talent!) and another funniest performance of Maaya in her disc. I think that that detail is gourgeus and a complement to her ART!... (uufff! I'm crazy for Art stuffs, even Maaya haves one XD) I'm like very much Shounen Alice and Easy listening CDs Art.) OH! Nikopachi too, all colours and costums!!! NICEEEE, FReaky! Funky!

I miss you so much Comunnity! some day I will have a broadband connection! :(

Take careee!!
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Yoko talent? Why yoko..shes not involved with the CD... *confused*
Tsubasa~

Post by Tsubasa~ »

[quote="Sora"][quote="Tsubasa~"]i copy from coma~

????5th????????????LOOP??
?????PV??????????(??????1?)
9????????????????
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I pre-ordered the limited edition because I got worried Yesasia would put it up too late :P
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

fufufu

If it were not for Sora we would never get this info so easily.

I too wonder what is jostling pop tunes. But as long as it is made with Maaya's heart, i look forward to the suprise. I just want one romantic song! <3

Hm... im anxious to see the new cover! XD

Thank you Sora
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]fufufu

If it were not for Sora we would never get this info so easily.

I too wonder what is jostling pop tunes. But as long as it is made with Maaya's heart, i look forward to the suprise. I just want one romantic song! <3

Hm... im anxious to see the new cover! XD

Thank you Sora[/quote]
You're welcome Chibi^^ (well, I'm sure that if I was not here, Dilly-chan would have reported the news^^)

About "jostling", the Japanese expression was "????" (mejirooshi) which can be translated as "jostling" or "milling about"... I'm not sure about the meaning either^^;; but I guess it's pop music that makes you shake your butt XD[/size]
Kem

Post by Kem »

[quote="dillpops"]I pre-ordered the limited edition because I got worried Yesasia would put it up too late :P [/quote]

Is YesAsia bad about putting stuff up? I have been waiting to preorder hoping they would put it up soon, but if you know that they might be too slow, maybe I will go ahead and get it from CD Japan.
I like cereal.
TEARSTART

Re: Let's celebrate that day !! ^o^

Post by TEARSTART »

[quote="Sora"]Oh what a wonderful day..! ^______________^

It's now official, Maaya's next album is scheduled for October 26th 2005 ! \(^o^)/[/size]

Sources : [I.D.][/quote]

The day before it is my birthday :P :P :P :P

LUCKY LUCKY~
Sora

Post by Sora »

CDJapan has removed the page for the regular edition of "Yuunagi LOOP" o_O I wonder what it means (well, at first I had understood that there was only one edition for the album, but that the first press had a bonus CD-ROM, so who knows...) ; since only CDJapan did so, maybe it's just an error^^

To Tearstart : Lucky you indeed ^_^
Kem

Post by Kem »

I went ahead and preordered it from CD Japan. I've never spent that much money on a CD in my life. I guess I really like Maaya alot. But she's worth it.

I noticed that the regular version was gone, too. Maybe they figured that since the limited edition cost the same amount, no one would buy it, so they took it off.
I like cereal.
Kem

Post by Kem »

I don't think anyone has mentioned this, so I will! It seems that YesAsia has finally listed Yuunagi Loop both normal and limited editions. I switched my order over to them because it ends up being $2 cheaper! Yay!!!
I like cereal.
slade

Post by slade »

[quote="Kem"]I don't think anyone has mentioned this, so I will! It seems that YesAsia has finally listed Yuunagi Loop both normal and limited editions. I switched my order over to them because it ends up being $2 cheaper! Yay!!![/quote]

Hontoo?! I'm just playing, I'm going to place my preorder soon as i get my verified on paypal XD. Can't wait... this would be my first pre-order for a Maaya ALBUM!! And the Limited Edition is the First Edition right? I'm not stupid, just a little on edge considering how hot it has gotten out here in California.

Here's a question, does it really matter where you preorder it from? In any way?
Kem

Post by Kem »

I don't think it matters where you get it from. I just switched because I like YesAsia better and it was slightly cheaper.
I like cereal.