Maaya Dreams

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Maaya Dreams

Post by dillpops »

I had a really bizarre dream this morning that I got a package from IDS filled with a textbook written by the other girl from WHOOPS! about Maaya. It was in English which was really bizarre. And then there was a keyring and the bulletin.

But a textbook? What?!? My brain is so stupid sometimes, the things it dreams about 0_o although a Maaya textbook would rock!

Has anyone else had dreams in which Maaya has featured?
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Oh yes, 5 dreams with Maaya ! The last was after asking Tenson to realize my dreams, see Maaya on concert, and I dreamed about her, she showed us a video and asked if it was good enough for release it on DVD !!
Tenson has make my dream come true lol
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I dreamed with her this summer. He moved to a house near mine XD
I can remember a image of that dream: she sitting in my kitchen (dressed as a geisha) peeling potatoes :odd: My brain is weirder than yours, dillpops XD

[quote="Megumi"]Tenson has make my dream come true lol[/quote]
You know I'd do anything for you :3
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

holy shit i'm scared, i was gonna post this as well, but i thought 'no, nobody is interested!'

I had a maaya dream a day or two ago, she was performing outside my building and dilly was there with two older people (parents maybe?). Maaya was performing at a bus stop..and I could hear her from my window...I was like...eh I can't be bothered. Then as she got to the end, I thought, holy shit what was I thinking, I could be taking pics for the official site! SO I dived out of bed and pulled on any old clothes..I ran down just as Maaya and her mother were waiting for the bus..I was like..maaya maaya please can I take your pic...

she looked kinda old actually and not like maaya but eh XD Anyway..her mum was speaking for her 'maaya doesn't really like her pic being taken' but I finally persuaded her to pose for one shot. She looked so great the sun was hitting her perfectly..went to take the pic...

and the camera battery died

:cry:
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

[quote="Megumi"]
Tenson has make my dream come true lol[/quote]

did I missed something ? :odd:

there is a video of an concert somewhere or ... ?
Sora

Post by Sora »

Actually... I think I've never dreamt about Maaya TT-TT (or maybe I just don't remember... ><;;; ;)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

[quote="Sora"]Actually... I think I've never dreamt about Maaya TT-TT (or maybe I just don't remember... ><;;; ;) [/quote]

I'm the same.
I don't think I've dreamt about any stars.....

But I dream about work a lot -_-
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Woow! I was in someone's dream :lol: that's weird! I remembered a minute ago I had another dream of Maaya where she was singing at my school but for some reason I only found out aftewards and I was so upset >_<
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="Tenson"]You know I'd do anything for you :3[/quote]
:P

J
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I gotta tell you... I had a Maaya dream last night as well. If you woke up about that time you wrote your message, then we were both seeing a dream the same time!

In my dream I started playing a piano (I can't do that in real life) and were able to play it like Maaya sings... I played a couple of her songs. It was a long and enjoyable dream :) I had a whole concert during the night!

(this was the first Maaya dream I've had I think... atleast this year)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

hmm..lemme see...last time i dreamt with Sakamoto-sama was a few days before Anime Expo XD
i dreamt i had three tickets to her show...so i took a boat to the island her show was being held XD i meet my cousins...but i dont know why we had to sneak in....well...when we got in...there was very few people, so i sat in the front roll...she started her show...after that, she asked me whats my pet name...She was walking stepping on the seats..she asked me lots of weird questions like if i like trees and that kind of stuff XD
hyuuu...dun remember it very well XD The funniest thingie was my pet name, pity that i dont remember it -_-"

PS.: Dunno whats more confusing: my dream or the way i tell my dreams XD
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

The last dream i remember of Maaya was when she came to my other house. I was just going around doing my stuff, when i heard a knock and my mother answered; i was shocked to see it was Maaya.

She entered my house, and i was sooooo ashamed of the chaos of my house mess. But i think Maaya did not mind, and after saying hello, she went to the cook off downstairs to try some grizzelled meat. :D

I have had other dreams with Maaya, but they are not fit for public view :p
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="Megumi"][quote="Tenson"]You know I'd do anything for you :3[/quote]
:P

J
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

im finally getting an idea of why Bazaa and Tenson are rivals... @_@

How did L'arc n Ciel appear? XD
I only know them as the smily boxes :p
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="Bazaa"]Tenson didn't make my dreams come true ;_; I asked for my bunny to get better. Next morning, he was dead :( [/quote]
Well, I'm not the ALMIGHTY one. I tried my best :(

[quote="Chibi"]im finally getting an idea of why Bazaa and Tenson are rivals... @_@[/quote]
But... but... if we are true friends :3