Maaya Dreams

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="dillpops"](I wonder if you can see her bra in the mameshiba PV when she gets wet)

:lol:[/quote]

Hahaha yes I have seen it !!! :lol:
bad day today

Post by bad day today »

:oops: Hehe~~ It's too embarassing... Although I admit that I can see a "glimpse" of it~~ Maaya sure is cute~~

Why haven't someone started the "maaya's PV" topic's yet?? I want to request for Loop~~~
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haha... the talks here become more perverted after my last message... :D

was there a photobook of maaya... yeah i know she has only flat breast but i think that's not the matter!!! i always love her no matter how her look is :P
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

If Maaya ever comes here, we must hide this topic X'D
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

agree 100% :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

last week I made my first maaya dreams...
but, maaya was not in it, very strange :3

in fact, it was almost a nightmare... it takes place AFTER a concert of maaya (can't remember the concert itself >_<), and I could talk with people of the staff... but americans ?__?
at one point of the evening, all the people said : maaya is coming maaya is coming !!
so I went to her table too, to discuss with her...
very nice you would say ? :)

.... but

the horror was that Maaya was a guy, not japanese !!! and he said me something like "maaya is just a doll, I'm singing behind the stage during the shows..." o__O
(pour les fran
Sora

Post by Sora »

Ohh poor Jai ;_;

I remember a dream in which there was a person I know, but when I tried to put my hand on his shoulder to make him turn (since he was not looking my way), his face suddenly looked very different and kind of blurred (like in the "Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind" movie) o____O;;; Those dreams are sooo frightening !! ><;;;

But imagining a guy singing in Maaya's place is even more frightening !! T____T
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

Ah! I had a Maaya dream this morning!

She was going to be singing in the mall near my house, and everyone from this forum was there to see her!

Before the show, she was doing some promotional photography outside some of the shops, and the entire time she was singing 'Sora' from Escaflowne.....(even though she didn't actually sing that song....)
I remember her having some really pretty poses right outside the Bombay Company :lol:
She was wearing a very dressy black shirt, that kinda folded over itself......and she had gold jewlery on....her hair was straight, chin-lengthed. She looked soo damn pretty!

Also, there was a small stand set up where we could buy Maaya stuff before the show. So we're all walking around this tiny little stand looking for stuff to buy.....but it was all kitchen utensils, and pots and pans and stuff.....Maaya was there buying a wok with a handle. o_O (I wonder how much of her own cooking she does....)

It was all very strange....we were the only people in the mall (and it is a BIG freakin' mall....let me tell you...), and it was pretty dark.
Then there were girls selling cereal....I think it was Special K with different types of berries in it.
Some of the forum members got pretty restless and were saying things like "Get on with the f*cking show already....Jesus Christ! Buy your Goddamn wok already LET'S GO!!!"
Under your breath of course.

Sadly....I woke up before I got to hear her sing! :(
I wonder if she would sound different in my dreams than in real life.....
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

You know... there are some very interesting theories about dreams. One of them is that every person in your dreams is actually yourself; it could be very well something you want to do personofied or something. Of course this is not a fact, but a theory, but it does sure make you think a bit ^^

Jerome's Dream:
Im a bit freaked out about Maaya being a guy.... i don't think it would be the same but... how was the guy? XD

Chibikko's Dream:
(hello chibi! XD)
I hope i got a box of Special K ! \o/
But in case we all get together in a concert, lets not be so rude as in your dream ne? ^^;;;

Maaya's cooking!! Maybe she is a good cook, maybe she is a bad cook.. this is a good question; has she ever commented on making food?
Maybe she knows how to make Feijoadas! huahuahuhuahua
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Heavenly Ocean

Post by Heavenly Ocean »

Hello!

Last night I dreamt that I went on a trip to japan and that I was at a cd shop. I was looking for the section that said Sakamoto Maaya and started picking up all the cds I could find from her. Then when I was happily hugging them I looked at my side and there SHE was smiling at me!!!! She was choosing cds from her favorite singers! And then.....I WOKE UP!!! ;;_;;

*Cries*
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]Maaya's cooking!! Maybe she is a good cook, maybe she is a bad cook.. this is a good question; has she ever commented on making food?
Maybe she knows how to make Feijoadas! huahuahuhuahua[/quote]

O_o i want to eat Sakamoto-sama's faijoada \o/
When i think in Sakamoto-sama cooking, i think in cookies O_O or cabbages~
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Yeah, I once dreamt that I was in Japan looking for Maaya CDs, but I could only find Dive... I just remembered that :s

I think we're all obsessed!
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
koocho

Post by koocho »

Keep dreaming Guys!!!

hey! but at least you had a dream with her!, why in the hell i haven't!!!!

Please tell me what you ate before you had those dreams, maybe we all could have some kind of recipe when we wanna dream with her!

I think an impossible dream would be that of having sort of a "swimsuit edition Maaya's calendar"

She seems to be the shy type of girl (i hope i'm wrong)

Anyway i keep the eye peeled for that elusive bra on the mameshiba PV

BTW anyone knows why is the dog chasing her?!!!

Bye
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="koocho"]BTW anyone knows why is the dog chasing her?!!!
[/quote]

A 'mameshiba' is a type of dog. So I am assuming that is what's chasing her. Though she doesn't really seem like she's running FROM it, just running. I love that PV :3
Franky

Post by Franky »

"Please tell me what you ate before you had those dreams, maybe we all could have some kind of recipe when we wanna dream with her!"

Well, for myself, at night, when I'm thinking of a person really strongly, and ended by falling asleep unconsciously in my middle of my thoughts, my brain go on thinking, and I dream about that person.