Maaya Dreams

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Welcome ! XD
(I've made 2 maaya dream this month :evil: )
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i wish i had more dream about maaya too
only that one time,,, no more... :(

koocho,,, ur damn right
it would be nice if i have a dream of me and maaya dating,,
i wouldn't mind if that only in a dream
as long as i can remember it perfectly
ill treasure it like it really happened in my life

you know maaya is really my type of girl
warm heart,,, soft words... yet full of youth spirit!!!
at least that what i get from her singing...
and certainly a lot more... coz im not really good at expressing things...
i just hope that my underworld would be more creative at detailing the scenario *usually it did well at other dreams*,,, and also more about maaya personality that i don't realize in the real world...

i really really hope that i would have a dream like that one night!! :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

:cry: so sad, im the odd one out again. never had a Maaya dream that i can remember. i listen to her a lot going to sleep to so you would think that it would affect my dreams.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i have been thinking
there's only one way our "dreams come true",,, i mean in a dream also :P
that is to tie yourself in a torture room that show maaya's pvs, concert an photos all over the wall,,, then you must watch it all over the nigt until you get sleepy
:evil: :evil: :evil:
that must be a good idea XD XD XD
anyway ive experienced setting up the dream the way we like,,, that is to stay awake until the last minute before you become unconscious,,, and then image the thing you want :lol:
but that rarely worked *i mean very rare*...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

but as die hard Maaya fans can that be considered torture? it sounds pretty good to me
PepeSan

Post by PepeSan »

I had a really bizarre dream this morning that I got a package from IDS filled with a textbook written by the other girl from WHOOPS! about Maaya. It was in English which was really bizarre. And then there was a keyring and the bulletin.

But a textbook? What?!? My brain is so stupid sometimes, the things it dreams about 0_o although a Maaya textbook would rock!

Has anyone else had dreams in which Maaya has featured?
:roll: :roll: :roll:
koocho

Post by koocho »

hi again, loooong time has pass since my last post...

Sorry but i was too disconected, my real life socks!!!

Last moth i almost have a real dream of maaya...

I was dreaming nonsense that night but all of a sudden it came her voice crossing the airwaves i the cool thing is that i was the only one who can hear her!!!

Anyway i was like hipnotized, 'cause all what i did was walk like a zombie and serch for the place from where her voice came from...

And just when i really get close to discover her... I SNAP OUT OF MY DREAMS!!!!!!

Damn!!! i was so close that time...

Well maybe she's waiting for me in my dreams...

Bye gotta go home!!!! :)
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

finally a Maaya dream. a weird one though, a escaflowne dream, Maaya and Hitomi Kanzaki in pallas at dusk talking and the song in the background? sore ga ai deshou! i couldnt hear their voices, just the song. i expect to have a full metal panic dream with Maaya singing soon then.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

and there i was, chasing maaya.. what the heck!!
yea, from what ive remembered.. i was walking towards the exit of somekinda auditorium or a big hall,, and there she was standing near the door, facing the afternoon sunlight,, at first she was really shocked looking at me.. and o yea she's wearing along blouse,, i think it's a thin one, sky blue in color and made of silk.. it's a lovely gown..

i was really shocked myself, then i started to march toward her.. i think i looked bad.. so maaya run away very fast.. i just gotta catch her.. in my mind.. I chase after her.. the corridor was rather long and quiet and the ecenery outside, I dun’t remember it perfectly,, but it look to me that it’s really bright in one side,, so I was thinking myb its about 4 in the afternoon or near that *and yea i look like a villain or something in that dream* I run after her for a few minutes, then i started calling her
"maaya, wait"
she didn't respond
"i've waited for so long", I continued "just to see you"
she slow her steps. then it happens.. dunno from where i got that courage
"ive always like you.."
i stumbled and i got down on my knees,, *she did run like an athlete believe me*
suddenly maaya stop, she turn her face.. and that gentle smile.. i still remember every detail until now.. she look a little bit pale,, but the sunshine made her eyes and lips looked as if they're made of jewels. can't spoke any word. :oops: just mesmerized.. *really, im not making anything for now*and then she reach out her hand.. and me too of curse :lol:

and then.. fuck that sound,, forget what.. but it really bothers me to death.. i got up!! and so yeah, i know i have to get up. the job test was only an hour to go. if was given a chance, i would rather to abandon the interview though rather than having one of the best momen in my life fade away. hey who knows,, she would probably sing for me next.. or better,, a date or something or even better.. well it's almost night time at my dream you know.. what am I thinking.. :evil:

anyway,, just after i woke up finally remembered the thing before the occasion.. i was in a room with a lot of person and we discussed how to invite maaya to a show we made.. yeah like a musical event that is.. and looks like we suceeeded in bringing her anyway.. even that it ended like that im pretty satisfied.. hopefully id see more of her later,, :evil:
真綾~の~ファン

Post by 真綾~の~ファン »

Damn, I wish I could have a dream like you guys.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Kirei, buddy, I don't know whats stranger; the fact that you can have a dream like that or that you can remember in so much detail.
I have my Japanese finals so I dreamt my attractive blonde tutor was a brunette and was picking on me.
Maaya has been conspicuous by her abscence in my dreams. Is this a indication that I don't think of her enough or that you guus think of her too much?
:wink:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i can't believe it myself,, it's true that i said i remember every detail,, but to draw a person's face you saw a dream and to really sure that it is the person you meant is quite a difficult thing to do... the only certain thing that i remember the gorgeusness, the fantastic feeling, the emotion i had.. after i think it again it doesn't look exactly like maaya,, mybe only close to her, and i even felt that her face was a little bit cartoonistic.. but again one thing sure,, i have a feeling that she's maaya, i mean even in the dream im sure she was her. and about the calling i made,, im not really positive if i really shouted the words exactly like that,, but the feeling when i chased her,, i felt the words were pretty much like that.. the fact is that i had that dream just before dawn.. it's after my 2nd woke-up that night.. so i only have around 2-3 hours before i awoke completely.. it's really pity that it wasn't in my first dream though, which could have been longer.

but uh yeas,, most of my dreams are also illogical.. but it does makes sense sometimes,, like when i dream about technology,, the scrap thing that could change human civilization or about that ancient cave in the desert i found with some archeologist,, i could be some story indeed.. but again, NEVER a dream as beautiful as this.. I WANNA HAVE THE 2nd EPISODE!!!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

You sound like you are in a anime. Reminds me of Kaorin's dream in Azumanga.