Maaya Dreams

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="frecklegirl"][quote="koocho"]BTW anyone knows why is the dog chasing her?!!!
[/quote]

A 'mameshiba' is a type of dog. So I am assuming that is what's chasing her. Though she doesn't really seem like she's running FROM it, just running. I love that PV :3[/quote]
I love that PV too^^

(I don't think the dog is chasing her either, it looks rather like Maaya and the dog are running along the same path parallely)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

I always thought that she is the young dog herself, as in... she is like a young dog? ^.^; In a metaphorical sense, like, looking at things like a child, experiencing something for the first time. Either that, or I read too much into music videos. ^_~
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Yeah, I thought she was the young dog too because when they're at the railway crossing and running through the highschool girls...they're the same people who they bash through...
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Maybe I should pick up a copy of Nintendogs and raise a puppy and call her Maaya.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

[quote="Merri"]Maybe I should pick up a copy of Nintendogs and raise a puppy and call her Maaya.[/quote]

Waaaay ahead of you on that one.
:P
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Well, you get the games many months before I do and I can't order almost anything from abroad :roll:

Though I'd probably name my dog Puppe just thanks to some children tv show I never actually watched. It is just a funny name. Oh the offtopic drama...

I really wonder when I'll see my next Maaya dream.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

To get back to the thread's original topic: I totally had a Maaya dream last night!! And I was so sad when I woke up that it wasn't real. I wish I wrote it down earlier so I could remember more of it, but the gist was that Maaya was riding this like.. kid's play truck thing down my street (my house is at the top of a hill so she was starting there and riding down the hill) and I got in another one and followed her. There was some other stuff that I've forgotten but I know I found her and we were hanging out for awhile and having a good time. When I woke up it was like "You mean I didn't become friends with Maaya!? Dammit!!"

Although I distinctly recall that we were conversing in English during the dream, so that really should have tipped me off, Maaya isn't fluent in English--OH well... :(
koocho

Post by koocho »

A nice dream with Maaya will be that of having a romance with her, you know, all the usual stuff, bump accidentally with her, take a coffe have a chat, then get closer to her, knowing that she fell the same like you, ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend knowing that there are a lot of things against you, then have the best time with her as a girlfriend, going to all kind of places, visiting museums, parks, the zoo, etc. and have fun, and then know that she has to departure to do presentations and that you have to return to your country, so you sadly say goodbye to that imposible dream...

Kind of sad isn't it?

Well not so; see, you have to realize that she is a public person and she has to do a lot of important things, and not have much time to do a normal life, and me on the other hand have to return to my country; so it is better dream that you at least had a romance with her, and maybe you might see her again in the future that not have anything at all.

Don't blame me for think like that...

I'm usually more realistic than a dreamer.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="koocho"]A nice dream with Maaya will be that of having a romance with her, you know, all the usual stuff, bump accidentally with her, take a coffe have a chat, then get closer to her, knowing that she fell the same like you, ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend knowing that there are a lot of things against you, then have the best time with her as a girlfriend, going to all kind of places, visiting museums, parks, the zoo, etc. and have fun, and then know that she has to departure to do presentations and that you have to return to your country, so you sadly say goodbye to that imposible dream...[/quote]

All that in only ONE dream? :lol:
I would like to have that dream but in separate chapters... like a dorama. And I would like a sencond season XD
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

a dream couldn't be that well organized... a dream is basically mix of human secret feelings, hope etc so it'll be random :D

seroiusly i envy you becoz of having dreams of maaya while i haven't... :P

myb just i haven't seen too many from her... what i currently have are just 5 pvs from her and that certainly does not not meet the need... :cry:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
koocho

Post by koocho »

[quote="Tenson"]All that in only ONE dream? :lol:
I would like to have that dream but in separate chapters... like a dorama. And I would like a sencond season XD[/quote]

Well i thought that if i gonna have a dream of her it will be a BIG ONE :maayagrin:

Anyway, now that i think about it you may be right i would like to have many many more with her!!!

But if i could only dream of her once i really want it like i said before.

Bye
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I had a dream last night that maaya died of cancer :(
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

don't dream of things like that !!! :odd:
koocho

Post by koocho »

I don't think that is a dream but a nightmare!

Jesus!

:odd:
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

AH! I went all through the depths of the forum archives to make this topic alive again, and all for a simple reason:

I had my first Maaya dream last week XD not only that, but it involved some people from Maaya's as well, I just can't remember well who XD

It was something like this: we all gathered up on the street at night, and then entered this strange looking building. We took the elevator, and then we were all guided to a dining room. And who was there? Maaya, of course :neko:

We all seated down and, out of nowhere the dinner appeared (or I don't remember, because, well, who cares about the food?! Maaya is siting in front of me! XD). Then, someone started asking stuff to het, like and interview, and someone was translating it all to english. Unfortunately, I can't remember a thing about it XD I just remember that I asked how Ouran would end, and she didn't want to answer that X'DD

So, after all that stuff, we went happily to our homes, and while I was walking, I remembered something really important: I DIDN'T ASK FOR HER AUTOGRAPH! WHAT A SCANDAL! So, I went running back, but didn't find her anywhere. The rest of the dream was pure nonsense, even worse than this X'DDD

But, finally! I had my Maaya dream! It feels like I was baptized XD
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me