[Project] Let's send emails to Maaya~!! \(^o^)/

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
c-try

Post by c-try »

can i write now? Chrismas is coming soon
moro

Post by moro »

I also want to take part in this project!^-^!
Liebe Maaya,
Seit ich das Lied „Purachina“ in meiner Lieblingsserie „Card Captor Sakura“ gehört habe, war ich wirklich begeistert von deinen wunderschönen Liedern! Ich mag jedes einzelne und jedes Mal bin ich einfach überrascht, dass immer wieder noch schönere Lieder kommen. Mich selber als junge Musikerin, Sängerin und Komponistin inspirieren deine Lieder immer wieder selber Lieder zu schreiben. Außerdem machen mich deine Lieder immer total glücklich und ich schaff es wieder mein Bestes zu geben! Bitte mach’ weiter so!
Mit ganz vielen Grüßen
Deine Rebecca

Dear Maaya,
Since I’ve heard the song “Purachina”(still my favourite song) in my favourite programm “Card Captor Sakura” on TV, I’m totally enthusiastic about your beautiful songs! I like each one of them and every time I’m surprised about the fact, that you sing again and again such wonderful songs. I, as a young musician, singer and composer, also started to write songs by myself, after I heard you first time. Besides, I’m really happy, when I hear your songs and they always get me to do my best! Please continue this way!
Lot’s of greetings
Rebecca

From Rebecca H., (14 years old), Germany
#F!

Post by #F! »

Wow, this is the first post of the year in this topic ... I hope that one day Maaya-chan read, not expense dream ...
Only I will not put in Japanese (evil is using a translator as Google Translate ...)

Querida Maaya-chan

Gostaria de dizer o quanto suas músicas me agradam, você como artista, se destaca dos demais por seu estilo que foge ao comum, tendo uma originalidade que poucos tem. Sua bela voz me encanta de maneira que quando escuto músicas como 30minutes Night Flight, Loop, Kazemachi Jet e especialmente Yubiwa, me sinto revivendo momentos bons que já tive e imaginando momentos melhores ainda que irão acontecer.

Sou apaixonado pelo seu trabalho, mas também sou apaixonado por você, pois tenho certeza que além de muito linda você é uma pessoa maravilhosa e que conquista todos a seu redor, com seu sorriso e sua simpatia.

Em meu país existe um evento chamado "Anime Friends" onde muitos cantores japoneses já se apresentaram, como seu fã, espero que você se apresente aqui um dia, saiba que será um grande sucesso, você é muito popular no Brasil!

Mesmo você sendo uma artista de um país tão distante, me sinto muito próximo ao escutar suas canções.
Continue compondo e cantando, alegrando nossos corações.

Com amor,

Felipe - 23 anos, São Paulo, Brasil

Dear Maaya-chan

I would like to say how much I like your music, you as an artist, stands out from the others because your style that avoids the common, with an originality that few have. His beautiful voice enchants me so that when I hear songs like 30minutes Night Flight, Loop, Kazemachi Jet and especially Yubiwa, I am reliving good times I have had and still best moments imagining that will happen.

I'm passionate not only for your songs, but I'm in love with you, because sure that besides very beautiful you are a wonderful person and that the conquest all around them, with your smile and his sympathy.

In my country there is an event called "Anime Friends" where many Japanese singers have already had, as his fan, I hope You present here one day, knowing that it will be a great success, you are very popular in Brazil!

Even you being an artist in a country so distant for me, I feel very close of you when I hear your songs.
Continue composing and singing, making happy our hearts .

With love,

Felipe - 23 years, Sao Paulo, Brazil

frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Mm--does Maaya compose her own music? I don't think so. She writes her own lyrics sometimes, but there are always other composers (such as Yoko Kanno) credited with the actual composition of the music itself.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Yeah she doesn't compose her own music, just lyrics.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

btw, does anyone have her personal email address? or should I go ask steve conte for it :P
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Certe

Post by Certe »

[quote="Imurann"]
btw, does anyone have her personal email address? or should I go ask steve conte for it Razz [/quote]

Unfortunately I have a feeling that Steve doesn't possess her personal email address. :D
I think so because they just worked together for a short while and they go different ways now. Who knows if they will be recording a new song again. But you can try, of course. :D
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

yuki back from the dead!!

im thinking about gathering the messages written so far and sending it to her~

=D so ppl, write write ne!!
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="Certe"][quote="Imurann"]
btw, does anyone have her personal email address? or should I go ask steve conte for it Razz [/quote]

Unfortunately I have a feeling that Steve doesn't possess her personal email address. :D
I think so because they just worked together for a short while and they go different ways now. Who knows if they will be recording a new song again. But you can try, of course. :D [/quote]

That was said because Maaya once mentioned Steve Conte sending emails to her after they collaborated on "The Garden of Everything" (but she couldn't understand them because they were in English). So yes. He does have it.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

God, does anybody has her email address? XD

I have so many anxious questions to ask her personally, and none of those questions have anything to do with her personal life what soever, just concerning her songs. I want to know something.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

well, imu-san.. we give that task to you. i believe no other man would do that better than you XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Dear Maaya,

I just want to say that I really love your musics, the way you express your songs is truly remarkable.

I enjoy your music and I enjoy your voice acting!!! Wow, You take my breath away!

With love,
- Joshua (16 years old) Manila, Philippines
maissa

Post by maissa »

i really wont to know the adress e-mail of maaya , but how??????
so if you are maaya sakamoto so i tell you that :
i really like your music still and Your Voice and your fashion still too but you must do the Representation of roles in films and serials to be more famous.
this is only for you maaya-san : maissaa91@hotmail.fr
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

The list goes on and on, rofl

Really, I started to think the girls here are hawt! Always aim close and predictable :)