[Project] Let's send emails to Maaya~!! \(^o^)/

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
moro

Post by moro »

btw is there any sign that the e-mail reached Sakamoto Maaya-san?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

An American's email got read out on the show but I don't think he was affiliated with us since we never got any comments here about it :roll: mine were never read out XD haha
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Sad T_T
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
lucymoon

Post by lucymoon »

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! =D
Aunque no sepas nada de mí
ni yo de ti ...
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

lol, we only have 17 ppl who wrote the msg here
we have more than 500 members(tho only 20? 30? r active) n only 17?! i bet she is getting more international mails at her radio program than those writen here D8
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
kyp275

Post by kyp275 »

[quote="dillpops"]An American's email got read out on the show but I don't think he was affiliated with us since we never got any comments here about it :roll: mine were never read out XD haha[/quote]

heh, did you write it in Japanese or English?
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Man, why just don't we send postcards to each other, and I'll bet it does "get through" onto the person we sent it to :)

Anyone wants a post card, please do, leave me a private message, the last two people I sent was quite a success, and I was thinking of doing handcrafted postcards this time.

we could ask for more people to be senders, and I might want your postcards as well XD

handwritten material rocks ^^

Free of Charge, promise!
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

and imu-san.. since u mention about the postcard again. u just wait.. ill have it arrived to ur home! and thanks for ur postcard back then... ^
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

err... have any of the emails posted in this thread actually reached Maaya? I thought the point was for the emails posted here to be compiled into one collective message, translated into Japanese as much as possible, and then sent in one big batch. And so far as I know that's never happened. So I don't think any of those 17 emails posted here ever made it to her in the first place.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

lol i had the exact same idea with an email but just on my own before i visited this site here. i got no reply as well and i cannot ask for it because... it was just a groupie email!? (but okay deep inside my heart i was hoping for a lot of private email-sessions all night with maaya for months </3)