[Project] Let's send emails to Maaya~!! \(^o^)/

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Polika

Post by Polika »

:o :lol:
so wonderful ur idea!!!!
Count with me :D

Querida maaya-san:
Ojala que puedas leer estas lineas, ya que a pesar de que yo viva tan lejos, tengo un gran respeto y una gran admiración hacia ti, por tu sencillez en tus canciones y una hermosa voz que la acompaña. Tu musica es la mejor

Saludos:
Andrea V, Santiago de chile. polikamkools@hotmail.com

Dear maaya-san:
I hope you can read this lines, even if i live so far away, i got a huge respect and a admiration on you,for your simplity in your songs and a beautiful voice with it.あなたのおんがく は いちばん ですよ!

Greeting,
Andrea V, Santiago city.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

WE HAVE EXCATLY 15 DAYS BEFORE HER BIRTHDAY !!!!

Lets move budies !!! We can do it in time !!!
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Moi.

Olen poika. Olet ihana. Jaksa jatkaa.

Terveisin, Vesa Suomesta <vesamerrinet>

Hi.

I am a boy. You are lovely. Withstand and carry on.

Vesa from Finland

よう。

ぼくわ少年です。貴方わ美しいです。耐える、つずける。

(Uh. My Japanese is superior, I say. English makes no justice to Finnish...)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

People will see the gap between each translation...
I may have done some errors in the jap one, please notice me if so...

--------------------------------------------------

Jérôme, 24 ans, France

Kikoo Maaya :)

Je te souhaite un très joyeux anniversaire. D'année en année, ma passion pour ta musique est toujours aussi forte ! Continue à nous faire rêver, s'il te plait :)

Poutoupleins,

Jérôme.

-------------------------------

Jérôme, 24 years old, France

Hi Maaya :)

I whish you a very happy birthday. Years after years, my passion for your music is always as high as ever ! Please continue making us dream :)

Cheers,

Jérôme.

-------------------------

ジェローム、 24 年、フランス

よう まあやさん。
お たんじよう 日 おめでとう ございます。
としどし まあやさん の 音楽 が 大好き の 続ける です。
夢 を くれるの を 続けて ください。
キス。
ジェローム。
nuele

My Message ^^

Post by nuele »

Message to Maaya (in Portuguese):
Olá Maaya-sama!

Em meio a vários artistas japoneses, eu encontrei sua música e simplesmente me encantei!
Não achei ninguém que consiga transmitir a mesma emoção que sua voz transmite ao cantar, o que me fez ter virado uma super fã sua, mesmo que eu esteja do outro lado do mundo.
Que sua voz alcance muitos outros corações. Meus parabéns!
Muito amor, Nuele.

(Translated to english):
Hello Maaya-sama!

In the middle of many japanese artists, I found your music and simply became charmed.
I didn't find anyone that can transmit the same emotion that your voice transmits when you sing, what makes me turned in a big fan of you, even that I am in the other side of the world.
I wish your voice reach so many others hearts. Happy Birthday!
Lots of love, Nuele.

By Nuele, 19 years old, Fortaleza, Brazil; nuelexinha@gmail.com
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

Is this project still going on? It would be a dream come true to send a letter to Maaya sama. Please let me know when you need the letters bye. I'd really love to send one.
"It's not how hard you hit, it's how hard you can get hit and keep going. " - Rocky Balboa
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

Haha, this has been going on for quite a long time - proof of it (apart from my post embarrassing me by now ^.^; ) - I'm now 23 years old and I don't use ndidi@gmx.net any more (now it's red.talvi[ettt]gmail.com). Just updating... ^.^;
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

red.talvi? You know talvi means winter in Finnish? :D

Wonder where Sora is these days. I noticed I've gone past her in post count.
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

I know talvi means winter in Finnish. ;p I gave the name to a character in a short story of mine, because it sounds like a pretty name, and well, it kind of ended in me using it for my g-mail address because all other options were taken. ^.^;

Hmm... well, when was Sora's last post? Mine was probably (at least) a year ago. ^.^; Maybe it's just a short break, and we could be good kids and arrange the messages to Maaya so they can be sent - isn't it just an e-mail address we need to send it too, anyways?
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Probably so. Luckily it is about the time of Maaya's birthday again, so if we compile things together now, we can send the e-mail about right away.
vazor

Post by vazor »

Hope it's not too late...

Sakamoto Sama,
I think your voice is beautiful. I love your part as Natsume in the .hack games.
-vazor

sakamoto sama,
sakamoto sama no koe ha utsukushii to omoimasu. sakamoto sama no dothack no natsume no karakutaa ha daisuki desu.
-vazor
MoogleGoogle

Post by MoogleGoogle »

Ville, 18-vuotias, Suomi, keville@gmail.com

Hei Maaya!
Olit yksi ensimmäisistä kuulemistani japanilaisista artisteista (ensimmäinen kuulemani kappale sinulta oli Escaflownen Yakusoku wa iranai) ja pidän musiikistasi yhä erittäin paljon! Lempibiisini on Yubiwa -23 carats-! Toivottavasti jatkat uraasi vielä pitkään (kenties vielä joskus Yoko Kannonkin kanssa)! Toivon, että nautit vierailustasi Suomessa!

Ville, 18-years old, Finland, keville@gmail.com

Hello Maaya!
You were one of my first Japanese artists that I heard of (the first song I ever heard from you was Yakusoku wa iranai from Escaflowne) and I still like your music very much! My favorite song is Yubiwa -23 carats-! Hopefully you'll be continuing your career for a long time (maybe sometime even with Yoko Kanno again?)! I hope you enjoyed your stay in Finland!
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

So when is the deadline for this thing?
"It's not how hard you hit, it's how hard you can get hit and keep going. " - Rocky Balboa
KnownX

稀なチャンス

Post by KnownX »

Darnell 25
Knownonscents@msn.com
USA,NEWYORK

こんにちはSakamoto Maaya あなたの音楽に私の生命変更がよりよいののためのあるかどの位ちょうど高いあなたに言い、言いたいと思った。私が感じていたときに私はあなたの音楽およびよいvibesに提出された悲しい感じを聞く。私はちょうど私が聞いた時最初にあなたの声を愛する私冷えによい冷えのheheを得たことを。 とにかく私をある堅い時間渡されて得た。 ありがとう :P
Fluffeh_Man

Post by Fluffeh_Man »

Tam N., USA, meicrosoft@hotmail.com

真綾さん,

My first song of yours that I was introduced to was “Gravity.” My friend heard it from Wolf’s Rain and just had to share it to me. I must say I fell in love with your voice since then and how well you can sing in English. I really like your work in 夕凪LOOP and 30minutes night flight. Your songs are very inspiring to me. I am an aspiring singer; listening to you influences some of the songs I write and sing, and I love your music every day.

With love,
Tam