Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Movie Premier

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
sailorsim

Post by sailorsim »

my amazon japan preorder just came. let me just say that i've got the DVD permanently on REPEAT XD

you've gotta watch it on DVD if you can. these fansubs don't do the movie justice!

*ahem*and you've gotta support Maaya's efforts by going legit*ahem* :P
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="sailorsim"]my amazon japan preorder just came. let me just say that i've got the DVD permanently on REPEAT XD

you've gotta watch it on DVD if you can. these fansubs don't do the movie justice!

*ahem*and you've gotta support Maaya's efforts by going legit*ahem* :P [/quote]

of course i will buy it XD even if i have to starve every single day without lunch XD uhuhhuhuhuhuhuhu
i would rather buy ffvii ad dvd than sakamoto-sama's new album ^^"
the japanese dvd has english subtitles? ^^" (is this a stupid question?)
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Franky

Post by Franky »

My friends said FF7 : AC was just so so. So it would be better to buy maayas's new album
sailorsim

Post by sailorsim »

of course i will buy it even if i have to starve every single day without lunch uhuhhuhuhuhuhuhu
i would rather buy ffvii ad dvd than sakamoto-sama's new album ^^"
the japanese dvd has english subtitles? ^^" (is this a stupid question?)
which Maaya-relateed product you'd rather sacrifice your lunch money on depends on yourself entirely. if you played FF7 and LOVED it, put your bet on this DVD. it'll blow you away! especially if you're a Maaya fan as well, because the character she voices is also a fan fav in FF7.

and to answer your question (which is in not way stupid XD ): No, unfortunately the japanese DVD does NOT have english subs. Note also that this is a region 2 DVD, so if you're using a DVD-ROM or DVD Player from another region, you'd have to be fairly *determined* to search the net for patches to get round the DVD region coding. :?
Kem

Post by Kem »

I'm going to wait for the US release. Maybe it will have a Japanese audio option so I can listen to Maaya if I feel so inclined.
I like cereal.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I watched the film this evening and didn't like it so much. Maybe because the subtitles were awfully translated from English, maybe because I'm not a FF fan or maybe because it isn't a great movie.

About DVDs, Europe, luckily, shares zone with Japan \o/
So we can buy great DVDs from Japan, like Mononoke Hime, with Spanish subtitles and audio.
Franky

Post by Franky »

I didn't like it too. Only the cg images are worth to be seen
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

awwww....I dont know XD it made me really happy when everyone began to appear ;____________; its soo cool because they kept the characters personalities XD
oh well, dunno...for me it was a wonderful movie XD
kljs

Post by kljs »

yeah, me too....I like that part where everyone from the game started to appear........

Yuffie......she's cute....
:)
Please visit : Image
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

NE!! Yuffie is funny XD her lines and Reno's are the funniest from the movie XD
but my favorites still are Tifa and Vincent XD

Maybe this topic is in the wrong section XD oh well XD lets enjoy life before Merri kills us XD AHuAUhUAuHUAuAuUaa
kljs

Post by kljs »

I don't know if I got it right or wrong, but did Vincent asked where is the nearest phone booth?
Please visit : Image
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="kljs"]I don't know if I got it right or wrong, but did Vincent asked where is the nearest phone booth?[/quote]

AHuauUahUHuahUAhu dunno XD in my subtitles he was looking for the nearest phone shop...i guess its because of what Marlene said at Ajit, she asked Vincent if he had a phone to call Tifa XD
sailorsim

Post by sailorsim »

ehehe... i started this topic to highlight Maaya's involvement in the FF7AC movie. now it's skewed towards another topic instead :P
kljs wrote:
I don't know if I got it right or wrong, but did Vincent asked where is the nearest phone booth?
actually, Vincent asked where the nearest phone shop was. I assume it's because Cloud had earlier told him that he'd give Vincent a call if he found a way to find forgiveness for his sins.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="sailorsim"]ehehe... i started this topic to highlight Maaya's involvement in the FF7AC movie. now it's skewed towards another topic instead :P [/quote]

OKIE!!
lets talk about Sakamoto-sama role \o/
dunno AhuHAuhUHauUHA i didnt like her last lines =\ it didnt match with the mouth movement for me >_< maybe it was her voice tone...
but thats the only thingie i didnt like in Aeris XD and the fact she isnt with them anymore ;__________________; sad sad~
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

Aeris gave the movie a special touch! ;__;

She was like there and not there x_x
and poor Cloud felt guilty all the time :(
the struggle... the music.... the fight scenes! XD
i liked the movie a lot...
at the moment im waiting for the soundtrack! *_*
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto