Gathering Rain?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Heavenly Ocean

Gathering Rain?

Post by Heavenly Ocean »

Hello mina-san! :lol:

Really sorry for not be posting that much....But whenever I can I always try to be update! Please dont be mad at me... ;;_;;

Just wanted to ask if any of you know where the Gathering Rain song is from? Maaya-chan sings BEAUTIFULLY but I just cant find where it is from!
Can any of you help?

Oh! And one more thing (i`ve already asked Sora-chan bout it but she wont answer..^^;; how do you pay in www.cdjapan.co.jp? If we have a credit card in Europe it is the Euro do they accept? Or do we have to change for dollars and send them the money first by mail? Sorry...I`m confused @_@

Arigato!!!!!!!! =^_^=
Heavenly Ocean

Musical?

Post by Heavenly Ocean »

I guess it`s from a musical right?

Gathering Rain

降り止まない いつまでも 寒い
凍えてる この身体 ずっと
永遠に変わらない すべて

furiyamanai itsumademo samui
kogoete’ru kono karada zutto
eien ni kawaranai subete

It won’t stop raining, ever... it’s cold
My body is freezing... always
Nothing ever changes

暖かな風が吹く 外で
恋人が笑ってる 外で
この窓の向こう側で

atataka na kaze ga fuku soto de
koibito ga waratte’ru soto de
kono mado no mukougawa de

A warm breeze is blowing... outside
Lovers are laughing... outside
On the other side of this window

また同じくりかえし
どうしていつも AH-

mata onaji kurikaeshi
doushite itsumo ah-

Again, the same repetition
Why always...? Ah...

愛してる 愛してる
愛してる 誰を
愛されたい 愛されたい
愛されたい 誰に
愛も優しさも言葉も
何もかもが にせもの

aishite’ru aishite’ru
aishite’ru dare o
aisaretai aisaretai
aisaretai dare ni
ai mo yasashisa mo kotoba mo
nani mo kamo ga nisemono

I love, I love
I love... who?
I want to be loved, be loved
Be loved... by whom?
Love and kindness and words...
They’re all lies

信じてる 信じてる
信じてる 嘘
わかってる わかってる
わかってる 何を
手紙を書いて 何が伝わる

shinjite’ru shinjite’ru
shinjite’ru uso
wakatte’ru wakatte’ru
wakatte’ru nani o
tegami o kaite nani ga tsutawaru

I believe, I believe
I believe... lies
I understand, I understand
I understand... what?
I write a letter... to say what?

はじめからわかってた きっと
暖かい光には きっと
届かない 追いかけても

hajime kara wakatte’ta kitto
atatakai hikari ni wa kitto
todokanai oikakete mo

From the beginning, I knew... surely
That however I chased the warm light... surely
I would never reach it

暗闇につつまれた部屋で
思い出につつまれた部屋で
何もかも 凍えた部屋で

kurayami ni tsutsumareta heya de
omoide ni tsutsumareta heya de
nani mo kamo kogoeta heya de

In this room wrapped in darkness
In this room wrapped in memories
In this room where everything is frozen

どんなに叫んでも
窓は越えない AH-

donna ni sakende mo
mado wa koenai ah-

However loudly I shout
I can’t be heard through the window. Ah...

手紙を書いて 何が伝わる

tegami o kaite nani ga tsutawaru

I write a letter... to say what?

静かな雨に・・・
永遠の雨に・・・
雨に・・・

shizuka na ame ni...
eien no ame ni...
ame ni...

In the quiet rain...
In the eternal rain...
In the rain...

It`s really nice but sad.... ;;_;;
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

I havent ordered anything from cdjapan, but looking at their Help section, it seems they only accept US Dollars and Yen
For your reference, we also display the item price in US Dollars. It is calculated at the exchange rate of the day. We do not have currency converter on our website for other currencies, but you can find them by searching the web. Please note that as the exchange rate fluctuates continuously, the charge in your credit card billing statement in US Dollars will be different from the amount in US Dollars displayed on our website and in our e-mails.

Also, we accept US Dollars as well as Japanese yen for settling the payment either by International Postal Money Order or Cash. The order total will be displayed in both currencies when you complete your order, and you can choose to send the payment in either of them. Since we do not process the order until we receive the payment, the exchange rate will be fixed for the order at the one at the time you placed the order.
I'm not sure how it would work, but I suppose you could just figure out how much it would cost you in Euros, then just submit a credit card payment in US Dollars or something. Your European back will let you do that, i think.

Just be sure they can ship anywhere and not just to the US or Japan.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Hello,

I don't know where it is possible to buy it, but I can give it throught the forum, the song is from the musical play "Letter bring to light"

And if you want to buy something via CDJapan it's all right ! I live in france, and you need to have a card (visa, mastercard), they do the exchange.

Go on :)
Sora

Post by Sora »

Hiiii Heavenly Ocean !! ^o^;;;

[quote="Heavenly Ocean"]Really sorry for not be posting that much....But whenever I can I always try to be update! Please dont be mad at me... ;;_;;[/quote]
Don't worry, no one will blame you for not posting every single hour^^;;; There's a lot of people here who haven't even posted once so it's ok ^_~

[quote="Heavenly Ocean"]Just wanted to ask if any of you know where the Gathering Rain song is from? Maaya-chan sings BEAUTIFULLY but I just cant find where it is from!
Can any of you help?[/quote]
"Gathering Rain" is a song from "LETTER ~bring to light~", a musical play Maaya has been playing in with Ken Watanabe in 2002 :)

We have some topics up at Maaya's about it ^_~ :

- http://maayas.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72 (romanizations and translations by roxfan)

- http://maayas.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=429 (scroll on the page and you should find a torrent link to download the whole musical - I don't know if it's still active though :s )

[quote="Heavenly Ocean"]Oh! And one more thing (i`ve already asked Sora-chan bout it but she wont answer..^^;; how do you pay in www.cdjapan.co.jp? If we have a credit card in Europe it is the Euro do they accept? Or do we have to change for dollars and send them the money first by mail? Sorry...I`m confused @_@[/quote]
Sorry for not answering earlier, I had a lot of exams lately ;_;

CDJapan accepts European credit cards :) I have always used CDJapan to order Japanese CDs and DVDs and I never got any problems^^

All the transactions are done in Yen (they show dollars on their website just for people to have an idea of the prices) but you don't have to do anything like sending Yen by mail, your bank will automatically make the conversion between Euros and Yen, taking some fee for purchasing overseas (around 1% of the total price of your purchase ; the Visa / MasterCard networks will also take a "foreign currency-conversion fee" [around 2% of the total price of your purchase]).

So, in the end you will pay : the CD price + the shipping charges + the conversion fee + the overseas purchases charges (wow, that's the first time I realize banks are making great profits on overseas purchases... ¬¬)

I hope it's clear enough^^;;;
I had to search on internet for more informations on the conversion and overseas pruchase fees, because I was not sure about them (since I never really cared about them, but after reading this I'm pretty angry against the banks and credit cards system è_é but it's still the best there is out there to purchase overseas =_=)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Sora and everyone else: when you're linking to the forum and you get &sid=numbers thingy, you can take that part out of the link :) Removed those from Sora's post. Keeps the links cleaner.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Merri"]Sora and everyone else: when you're linking to the forum and you get &sid=numbers thingy, you can take that part out of the link :) Removed those from Sora's post. Keeps the links cleaner.[/quote]
What is that "&sid=numbers" thingy about ? o_O
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

It is a way to keep track of the user. It is pretty oldfashioned way to do it. It is used instead of using a cookie. I'm not 100% sure why it sometimes comes and sometimes doesn't.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Heavenly Ocean

Arigato!

Post by Heavenly Ocean »

Arigato to all who answered! :lol:

Arigato! ^^

PS: Thank you Sora for all the very helping and clarifying description of how banks work for orders outside Europe (they`re really mean!) :knockout:
Arigato! ^_^
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

Here's another option for you Heavenly.

I use the site http://global.yesasia.com/en/index.aspx? ALL THE TIME. I order pretty much every import game, figure, music cd, dvd, whatever from them and they've always been pretty reasonably priced and have good support. Up at the top is a country selector. I just checked and they ship to Portugal, and I think it'll quote the price in Euros for you, tho it still seems to show US Dollars when looking for items. Anyway it might be a better option that cdjapan because your bank might not charge the overseas fee (least I've never have to pay one before).

It's kind of goofy but if you buy 2 items marked with a little "Japan Mini" icon, then you can pick out a free (random) gashapon from one of their capsule toy things here hehe:
http://global.yesasia.com/en/Specials/J ... Index.aspx

edit: also everything on Yesasia is 100% legit. That's the same as cdjapan, but i'm just noting that there are no Son May, Alion, or EverAnime cds to be found anywhere.
Kem

Post by Kem »

I love Yes Asia! It's so cheap to ship things there! I have had nothing but good experiences with them.
I like cereal.
Heavenly Ocean

Post by Heavenly Ocean »

It`s a lot cheaper than cdjapan!! They even offer you something like a dvd or a colletion figure!!!!!! Cool!! ^_^

Arigato!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

どいたしまして!
(doitashimashite)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

oh no... it's too big for my connection to handle... i think ill pass this one, how long the perormance was anyway?? :P

i imagine this song as musical as "fad" or "tell me what the rain knows".... it must be a good song :D
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.