Has Maaya ever visited this site?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Teelit

Has Maaya ever visited this site?

Post by Teelit »

There's a lot of people who admire her here.Does she know or not?

I want her to know,She is the most melodic singer of mine and her song are all fabulous ^^;;;
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

We have no idea. If she have visited, she didn't leave a message. In the other hand, if that kind of message would come, we couldn't know if it was Maaya for sure.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Teelit

Post by Teelit »

Is there a way to contact Maaya? It'll be good if she knows we here :cry:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

If she came it would be 50/50 - half of us would bow down before her and the other half would go "You fake! you're not Maaya at all!!! Go away!!" I know this to be true.

One time a guy at Jpopmusic.com had a LOT of inside knowledge about what would happen with Ayu like...two months before it happened and people still didn't believe him when he said he was working for AVEX :lol:

So we wouldn't believe it was her anyway.

HOWEVER.

Olivialuftkin online's forums (anyone else know the Jpop artist OLIVIA? She sang Don't Dress Me Up, Dekinai, my dear angel?) Olivia knew about the site, posted in the forum once or twice and often answered questions in a yearly FAQ.

So it can happen ^^
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

hummm...

You are crazy lol
I don't think she has time to go to internet and see us...
But yes why not... if she is curious :evil:
Teelit

Post by Teelit »

I'm not crazy.She usually humble and I just wanna let her know that she's popular. >_<

maybe in the next concert you guys'd ask her to talk about fansite. :D
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

[quote="Megumi"]
I don't think she has time to go to internet and see us...
[/quote]

I'm not so sure of it.... I mean, she didn't do a lot of Voice Acting last time, and...
Well, I don't know why, but I imagine well her surfing during hours on the net (maybe because of this picture from the Making of Nikopachi, which is the frontend of our site... people with Mac can't be reluctant of the Net :) )
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I am pretty sure not, for the sole reason that Maaya can't read English. She's stated that many times, and so even if she knew about this site, she wouldn't be able to understand what we're saying and make her own responses.

I'm sure she knows she has a lot of English-language fan sites, but I doubt she browses them regularly.

She knows we're here, though (even if it's not us specifically) and I think that's enough. :maaya:
koocho

Post by koocho »

Hmm, i like to think that she indeed knows about this site; however like all famous personalities if Hipothetically she put a message here, a lot of us would not believe that she has really done it.

Anyway i personally think that she knows about our existance; think about it; you are Maaya so you wake up one fine day and you are curious about how famous you are; then in on of those rare moments when you don't have anything important to do you start your computer, browse the internet through Google and search your name Sakamoto Maaya and presto! your browser provide you with a lot of pages from all over the world and in the first page you find this page.

Maybe shes so curios about the content of the page that ask somebody to translate some of the threads...

Now that i think about it maybe you should take care about what you say about the dreams you have with her, like the people that post over a thread of Maayas dreams... 'cause we never know when she may looking at this. (ohh my, that remind me; i also repply that thread! :)
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

This is one of the bigger sites - of course she knows, at least if she ever goes online (I think most people put their own name into a search engine sooner or later, let's just hope she didn't write it in in Kanji ^.^; ).

As for posting - well, that depends. Some celebrities do that, like Terry Pratchett and other writers. J.K. Rowling, on the other hand, would never post in a forum. So, it depends on how famous Maaya Sakamoto is - and she isn't very very famous (outside of Japan, at least). That might mean that she might post some day, if she does have something to say (then again, doesn't she have a stalker? That could make her more cautious.)
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I guess we should make sure that the japanese board is more frequented...so if she did happen to come along she could go in there XD

its a shame that we can't have a little section underneath our english posts which will translate to Japanese or whatever.. :(
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

A translatable forum would be a rather weird idea, but it might even work if it is made right. Too bad nobody haven't really bothered doing so... the site part originally had the idea of being translatable. Though at the moment we don't really have a site part at all. Should integrate wiki better to the forum... uh, getting out of topic...

:neko:
Now stuck in programming JavaScript