Official Yuunagi LOOP discussion

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="Sora"]
Isn't Seki Tomokazu the seiyuu of Van Fanel in the Escaflowne anime ? That may explain why the mp3 tag says he is the singer^^;[/quote]

He is indeed, which I knew, and that's why it made perfect sense to me that he'd be singing Mystic Eyes... after all, I know Seki Tomokazu can sing. This just comes as such a surprise! :O
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Thank you very much chrono for "The Guide" :lol:
Now I have both wallpapers.

In the question How did you hear that this CD would be released? I wrote maayas.net :hide:
mood

Post by mood »

now i've listened to the new album a few times but i still don't like it at all. it doens't make sense, it's just borring everyday-jpop. if you compare it with SA it's the total regression...
even her voice doesn't sound real anymore. the quiet passages seem to soft, as if she isn't able to sing quiet songs properly because of her new jpop idol image....
i'm very disappointed...
i hope she will work with yoko kanno again and music like this will be past.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

I like this album very much, with all your critics, I thought that it will be a horrible album.... But no ! It's so simple that it's easy to listen.
Maaya is simple and so is this album, I'm not surprise. Her voice is sweet as usual, the music is cool.

That's all, I like it :maaya:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Yay!
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

[quote="mood"]now i've listened to the new album a few times but i still don't like it at all. it doens't make sense, it's just borring everyday-jpop. if you compare it with SA it's the total regression...
even her voice doesn't sound real anymore. the quiet passages seem to soft, as if she isn't able to sing quiet songs properly because of her new jpop idol image....
i'm very disappointed...
i hope she will work with yoko kanno again and music like this will be past.[/quote]

You pretty much reflect my opinion. I think her voice is ruined on this album, even if the songs were mediocre, her voice should be able to carry them through, but even then it doesn't work. So frustrating :odd:
mood

Post by mood »

[quote="misssakura"]
You pretty much reflect my opinion. I think her voice is ruined on this album, even if the songs were mediocre, her voice should be able to carry them through, but even then it doesn't work. So frustrating :odd:[/quote]

yeah that's it. i'm glad i'm not the only person who thinks that way. many others seem to like this album but i can't agree.
thanks for your support!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="mood"][quote="misssakura"]

yeah that's it. i'm glad i'm not the only person who thinks that way. many others seem to like this album but i can't agree.
thanks for your support![/quote]

Are you sure? it seems overwhelmingly negative from most people to me 0_o
mood

Post by mood »

most of the people wrote something like "its not her best album but its ok though".
it's a difference between accept and dislike. and i really dislike it...
Kem

Post by Kem »

I respect the opinions of all of you that don't like it and totally support your right to have that opinion. I just can't agree. I thought this album was wonderful. I can't get over how pretty "No Fear" is. I think that song alone would have been worth it for me.
I like cereal.
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="frecklegirl"]OMG

OMGOMGOMGOMG

MY COPY OF YUUNAGI LOOP CAME WITH A POSTER!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

I love Cdjapan so much!!! They are amazing! I didn't even know this was going to happen!! It's the absolute most beautiful poster ever, and it's full-size too! simply amazing!!

*listens to new music very very very happily*[/quote]
I got the poster too^^ (that's why I always try to order at CDJapan, even if it's more expensive x___X) but the whole package arrived home and I won't go back there until Christmas T___T

I think it's one of the most beautiful Maaya posters I've ever seen..! *___*

Lucky [Japanese] people ordering from Animate or HMV could get other special goodies, such as magnet clips and signed record size jackets ;_____;

Here are some pictures (of the magnet clip and also the promotional poster you could get from CDJapan) for everyone to see ^_~ You can find pictures of the signed jacket on Animate website :)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

i can see her thigh HAuHUAhuHAhUHAuHUAhHAhUAH

awaaaaa >_> bad habit i got from my ecchi friend >_>
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Its an okay poster..i'm kinda fussy with photography though X3

her head looks a bit weird, and her knee
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

...I want the poster so badly...
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Split the picture above into several pieces and print a few A4 papers, each with one part of the "super high quality" picture :D And then glue it all together.

*drumroll*

You have a poster!

This is what I did. Is it weird?
Now stuck in programming JavaScript