Official Yuunagi LOOP discussion

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]well...but i guess i can find an ecchi girl XD no problem~ XD[/quote]

Give it to me! give it to me! :evil:

( Sorry about the oftopic ^^;; )[/size]
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

My copy came in the mail today!

My mom and I sat in the kitchen and listened to it with very low volume.
We both very much enjoyed it. ^_^ After a long day, it's a very relaxing album and helped both of us to mellow out.

At the moment, the song that sticks out the most for me is Hello.

I like it. I actually do. I wasn't to fond of Loop or HANIKAMU at first, but I'm alright with them now.

*bounds off to watch the cd-rom*

:evil:
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

[quote="Merri"]In my eyes, though, Nikopachi is still the weakest Maaya album. Yuunagi might go slightly above Grapefruit on my list. Or even above Shounen Alice. I didn't need as much getting used to this album as with Shounen Alice.[/quote]

It's scary how much that sounds like me. ^.^;

Maybe Maaya just moved into a direction where a bunch of her 'old' fans won't follow, or only reluctantly so. Just like Alanis Morissette made this (in my opinion) really bad new album of hers and I just couldn't go that way and listen to it because she had changed in a way I didn't like.
After listening to Yunagi Loop, I still like Maaya, though. This level of liking that I used to have, though, is probably lost because I just grew out of it (she went with me through my years of being a teenager ^.^; ).
Ah.. this is so cheesy, sorry. ^.^;
bad day today

Post by bad day today »

Maaya still haven't lost her touch! That's what I think.. her voice still sweet and I'm still like her very much.. (how can it be less than this?) :)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Dammit my copy is still at home ;_; I haven't managed to pick it up yet!
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

some songs i've heard

hello and paprika lead the party i think, especially hello

*haven't heard unison and some other songs yet*

but still loop rule the land!!! :D
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

wakaba also interest me a lot

lots of keys... wow it really tickles my fingers to immediately follow it along with my guitar

maaya song always gave me inspirations!! :D
bad day today

Post by bad day today »

I think my most loved song of all is NO FEAR / Aisuru Koto.. so sweet!! I fell for this song just like I was fell for Okitegami before.. ^^ (there's something so similar.. the sweet piano tune~~)

I liked Hello.. since I first heard it, it has grown over me... so nicely tuned..

Paprika is simple, but yet charming~~

I like Yuunagi Loop too... so nice~~~
yuna-chan

Post by yuna-chan »

I finally got my my copy of Yunagi Loop :)
I really liked it, the songs I liked the most were Hello,Wakaba,NO FEAR / Aisuru Koto. :maaya:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

FINALLY I got my copy of LOOP to listen to. Not listened to it properly, did a flick through. Seems like a nice album. Nothing really HARD HITTING like Shounen Alice was on first listen. But I'm enjoying it ^^ really relaxing!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Tell you what I'm not keen on: the case for the bonus disc - who's idea was that? Now I can't detach the obi because I'll end up losing the bonus disk somewhere because it's seperate! I wish it was a Nikopachi case...

I like the album though - it reminds me very strongly of a Hello! Project Folk Songs album ^^ I like...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@tenson
a happy ending is a good song... sometimes a light and happy song could be a very good song... i like it the same with the last song in shonen alice *forgot the title* gives impression to me

i like it even more than no fear... no fear has a great variation yet lack in transition... too sudden :?

anyway heres my review

- best song... unison with no doubt, this song is really magic especially in the section before and after "... Arukidaseru jishaku mo RAMPU mo motazu
Tada jibun no omoi dake wo shinjite egaite..." really nice harmony and the piano awww...
it jumps to my first five maaya song ever really an excellent work from the arranger!!

- hello and loop share the seat with almost he same level... good songs!! only hello is tooo "girlish" but it's all right here. this song really fit in the morning try it!! along with unison, these two songs make up the album for me :P

- a happy ending, honey come, wakaba and paprika also in the same degree :) yes paprika is such a bossa song. the intro reminded me to frank sinatra's fly me to the moon one of everlasting songs in my opinion...
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]@tenson
a happy ending is a good song... sometimes a light and happy song could be a very good song... i like it the same with the last song in shonen alice *forgot the title* gives impression to me[/quote]

I'm agree. A light and happy song can be a very good song. But I don't think "a happy ending" is one of these :P
I like Okitegami too.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

you know... three out of five top songs imo the best track in yuunagi loop were composed/arranged by these following persons:

composition : shusui
arrangement : ryousuke nakanishi

and the songs are: hello, wakaba and unison!!!

what a great couple :D ... though they still can't beat the duo Yoko Kanno and hajime mizoguchi or Yoko Kanno alone herself.. :P
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I think I like "a happy ending" more since I ready the translation over at Waxin' Lyrical ^^ it's so cute and sweet...