The Maaya album (2005 – 2010, closed)

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.

The Best Album?

Total votes: 0
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

The other albums are where Maaya isn't in a significant role - so they're not Maaya's albums :) The problem is also the huge amount of the CDs, the discography page we currently have is unlikely to have everything listed - and I'm sure there are even errors with the current listing, meaning the titles don't match with the "standard" I've set for the wiki.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I'm surprised Hotchpotch isn't doing better...
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Too bad we can't vote so that we place the albums in a favorite order, that might give a more true picture of what albums are the most respected.

I didn't say this before? I hope not. I have no memory and I'm too lazy to read all the posts again :D
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
koocho

Post by koocho »

C'mon guys!

Dive is definately a big piece of work. it has a pacefull feeling on mostly all the songs, that's why i chose it as first, and Lucy came in close second.

I think that everybody forgot the fact that grapefruit was the first Maaya's album, so this album is more like a birth rater than evolution or growth (i'm not sure if i explain it clearly) anyway i think all her albums have something to offer and as for me i'm her fan so i can't say i really don't like any of her albums.

with that say i must depart to my labour
Adeiu
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]and o yea and dont forget the spanish?? song fad...[/quote]
Actually it's called "Fado" and it seems like the lyrics are in Portuguese (which would make sense with that title) ^_~[/size]
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Holy_Aeris

Post by Holy_Aeris »

Shounen Alice?
Lucy???

Ahh i just went with Nikopachi!
But their all good!
Igamelec

Post by Igamelec »

Nikopachi :P ~~~

I can't get enough of Shima Shima ^^
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Ah my god ! shima shima is one of the worst song with Baby Face (Ba-by face nyanya nyanyaaaa :lol: )
It's interesting you have find something cool to this song :)
mu84

Post by mu84 »

the answer is clearly shounen alice....best album i currently have.
maxita

Post by maxita »

Well, my favourite Maaya's songs are You're Fine As You Are and Afternoon Repose, so I love Grapefruit and Easy Listening. But except Afternoon Repose, songs in Easy Listening are really not so good.And Maaya's voice was so pure in Grapefruit. So, I vote Grapefruit!
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

[quote="maxita"]As Fine As You Are[/quote]
That confused me at first, then I releaized it's Sono Mama de Iinda. :P

I think I'm finally going to cast a vote......

*drum roll*

Shounen Alice!
maxita

Post by maxita »

[quote="Chibikko"][quote="maxita"]As Fine As You Are[/quote]
That confused me at first, then I releaized it's Sono Mama de Iinda. :P

I think I'm finally going to cast a vote......

*drum roll*

Shounen Alice![/quote]
Yeah, I wanna type そのままでいいんだ, but Japanese may be a little difficult to understand.
But I translated it wrong., it should be You're Fine As You Are.^^
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

speaking of sonomamadeiinda i remember that i haven't heard that song for a long time... :roll: and it used to be one of my favourites... thx for making my memory back maxita !!! :lol:

sonomamadeiinda and afternoon repose??... two similiar songs *i mean not the same song* but those songs give you the same feeling of comfortness, the same degree of depth in instrument mixing... as if maaya sang in a very large stadium... yeah i love those two songs!! :D
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
maxita

Post by maxita »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]speaking of sonomamadeiinda i remember that i haven't heard that song for a long time... :roll: and it used to be one of my favourites... thx for making my memory back maxita !!! :lol:

sonomamadeiinda and afternoon repose??... two similiar songs *i mean not the same song* but those songs give you the same feeling of comfortness, the same degree of depth in instrument mixing... as if maaya sang in a very large stadium... yeah i love those two songs!! :D [/quote]

Thank you for your warm words~
I like your expression about these two songs.I love comfortable and quite songs indeed. The melody and Maaya's voice can really set my body and spirit free and sweep away all my vexations.Whenever I'm sad, I'll listen to these two songs.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

it's glad to have soulmates indeed... :D

u know it's not an easy job to find pals with the almost the same favourite artist as well as the same taste!! :lol:

having to think about this, i remember some people around me never AT ALL showed the same anxiety as i had when i listened to those kinda music... yeah they prefer avril lavigne's youth music or linkin park's noisy music...

:evil:

it's not that i hate those kinda music yet type of songs like afternoon repose, sonomamadeiinda, tomodachi, uchuu hikoushi no uta, call your name and gravity have made some big impact to my deepest feeling... in a more calm approach than the other and then yes, as you've gussed... i really fallin in love with those kinda songs since the first i listened to them :cry:

*although i love almost all songs from maaya* :P

it's like my ears are really set up for those kinda songs you know what i mean :?
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.