The Maaya album (2005 – 2010, closed)

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.

The Best Album?

Total votes: 0
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Ehheheheh, great minds think alike. Arigatou gozaimau Megumi chan! :D

Btw, has anyone have a verdict on Shounen Alice unplugged (radio special)? It had a casual mood to it, Maaya sama is so cute, her performance of Makiba Arisu was my favourite. Great cast too, Kanno sama on the piano (and producing) and several members of the SEATBELTS. Sounds like they had a lot of fun recording the show.

Hmm, no more lazing for me, back into the kitchen tomorrow... :cry:

jaa ne.
Lenscape

Post by Lenscape »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]so... what did you pick??
hotchpotch or shonen alice lenscape :roll:

o yea,,, and welcome for you...
hope you have a great time here :wink:

guys, me and lenscape is in the same university..
it's great to have a close maaya fan!! :D [/quote]

Thank you for the introduction kirei,
and hi to everyone in here, it's nice to meet friends from all over the world that has a common in style of music.
i'm still newbie about maaya, but since i first heard her song, it gave me a large impact of my life and from that moment i realize that her (maaya) songs are going to be my favourite ever. Also starting from there, i began to search many kind of japanese song, although none of them would be equal to maaya's songs.

Her songs are always make me surprised, perhaps the pattern melody is so unique and arrangement is so..so.. wonderful.
The rhytm or chord she used is vary and kind of unpredictable. I don't think her songs are just some ordinary one, they're more than that. You know, when you heard a song than you started wondering for a moment how the creator made it, it seems that you can just flow through the mind and began to learn the particles that construct the music .
And what i think about maaya's song is just her songs are just a presentation of a genius mind. we can not compare her songs to just some normal songs that in coincidance are favourited by many people. :cry:

For the best album, perhaps i would choose hotchpotch. Some songs are my fav.
But i think it's a kind of mistake to vote just because there is your fav song in that album, you have to think about composition of the songs in the album,
i mean that the order has to be nice one.

I must admitted that i still don't have nikopachi album :oops: , i guess my vote is not a valid one :P i can see that nikopachi has quite huge number of selection. Well perhaps someone in this forum would be very kind to share the album for me :roll: (just wondering) :oops:
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I really love the unplugged sessions, even if Maaya's voice isn't so great, it has a nice feel to it : D
Dalai

Post by Dalai »

Hello im new on this forum, Im Dalai from Spain and my favorite album is Nikopachi, I listened to it and I love the single gravity~~ , and I'm going to buy it very soon!
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Hello Dalai and welcome to the forum :maayagrin:
Feel free to write in those threads if you want to introduce yourself to the forum people :)

For a proper introduction: http://maayas.net/viewtopic.php?t=5
For pics: http://maayas.net/viewtopic.php?t=215
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haha it's been 7 month and i ve just seen yours,, pardon me
woo!! wait a sec particles of music,,, you sure have the words there!! or by any cahnce did you just mean partiture??

yeah it's hothpotch here also.. i guess we have the same dirty mind dude! :evil: jk
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Baby Bonnie Hood

Post by Baby Bonnie Hood »

lemme see~ i've stopped being a maaya-a-holic about 2-3 years ago, cuz of it the last two albums i havent listened enough to say (but i can say that Yuunagi Loop is so far to be one of my favs ._.). And its just tooooooooo hard to make a choice >_< ugh!

Every single day my emotions changes, so.... every single day I have a "fav" song/album. In this moment I can say its Nikopachi. A_A"
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

just lately found yubiwa's clip from escaflowne probably made by some fanatic maaya and escaflowne maniac.. i really love how he made the clip. and that made yubiwa still one of my favourite song from maaya... can't believe on how long ive known that song.. let me see,, *7 or 7 1/2* years maybe.. and i keep liking the song almost the same to when i first hear it,,
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I added a new option to the poll: "my opinion changes often" :)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
wenjiangzeng

Post by wenjiangzeng »

hello everybody,
i kind of newbie... hehehe
i know this forum from kirei_lanford (how are you now?)

after listening all of maaya's albums,
idecide that shounen alice is my favourite album..
because my favourite song is mahiru ga yuki
i like the melody, and all of the sound effect..
and i like it even more after read the translation (from freckle girl)
somehow it kind of similar to my love story (hiks2)

the new album also wonderful,
this is the first time i found
that the first and second song connected
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ee.. how are u too

the 1st time that u've found first and 2nd songs are related?? that's true for maaya, *i think*..and the fact is dreaming is one of my most favourite song from maaya for some while.. maybe since shounen alice.. it's somewhat relaxing, floating and very well made composed/aranged at the same time.

i agree with u, mahiru ga yuki was something,, the sound and the vibe and the rythm are well balanced..
Vanessa.

Post by Vanessa. »

For me:

1) Nikopachi
2) Shounen Alice
3) Easy Listening
4) Hotchpotch
5) Yuunagi Loop... and all..
... <3
#F!

Post by #F! »

Well, actually my favorite album is 30minutes Night Flight, but as it is not on the list to vote, I put my second favorite, the Yuunagi Loop.

I just love the music Loop, Honey Come and No Fear, and also the music like The Happy Ending Maaya shows where all his ability to sing with one voice "kawaii"!

Also, I love Lucy, especially Hashiru and last music Watashi .... Maaya which makes a performance simply phenomenal!
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Added it in :)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Certe

Post by Certe »

Unfortunately I haven't listened to every album up until now, just a few songs.

But I can tell you, that I especially like the songs from the album
- Easy Listening
- Lucy
- Yuunagi Loop
- and maybe Dive. :P
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*