relooking at yuunagi loop

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.

was your first opinion of yuunagi loop too harsh?

Total votes: 0
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="Merri"]Wow, you translate pretty good if you only know three words! :D [/quote]

Ahahhaaaaaa :D XD
Kem

Post by Kem »

I voted that my opinion didn't change, but that's because I always liked it.
I like cereal.
Aibou

Post by Aibou »

[quote="Kem"]I voted that my opinion didn't change, but that's because I always liked it.[/quote]

Same here. It's a nice album to relax to. :D
mu84

Post by mu84 »

i think my favorite song has changed to 'a happy ending'

i love that song :)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I like this album a lot, since I got it home it's been in my CD player non-stop. There are only two tracks I tend to skip - Paprika and Yuunagi LOOP the rest I really like. I especially like HELLO and NO FEAR/aisuru koto
Li_Nickole

Post by Li_Nickole »

Hi!!
I never thought It was really bad, but it is still not one of my favourite albums, though I like it better now :) I think that most of the songs haven't grown on me yet, but maybe that's because I haven't heard it THAT much...
:)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I LOVE this album *_*
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

I can't make up my mind about this album.

I like some of the tracks, and in general it's a pretty nicely relaxing disc.....but there's something about it that really bugs me.....

Maybe it's that she was becoming so strong with Shounen Alice (which I freakin' LOVE), and just kind of abandoned all the headway she made on that album to revert back to something weak.

I'm not sure if I even enjoy it as much as Grapefruit or DIVE......
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I don't think it's reverting back, in my opinion it's a side track, a tangent to develop her skills. This is the first album she's co-produced and she's trying to produce something to test herself. She said so herself - she wants to create something that she can show to Kanno produdly like 'this is what I've done'. I think it's a side track, ha, ha.

I think I definately liked some of the tracks more with each play. Yuunagi LOOP and Paprika I feel will always be skipped on my CD however. But My Favourite Books, HELLO, NO FEAR/aisuru koto - argh! They are so good.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

still feel impressed by unison shile hello, loop, wakaba and paprika gives a more "light"... :roll: and i still say that a happy ending is a quite nice song for "a happy ending" :D

but some shadow songs like tsuki to hashirinagara, my favourite books and fuyu desuka do coz a little bit of disturbance... :P

still average album for maaya... mybe the same degree as easy listening and dive. :)
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Did anyone else notice that death features quite prominently on the album ^^;;;;; I know her grandmother died around LOOP's release, do you think that was a factor? I think it might be - but the positivity in the songs really uplifts rather than depresses when it comes to it...
mu84

Post by mu84 »

so who thinks that maaya will go back to yoko after this album? i mean, she said she just wanted to experiment on her own to show kanno san that she could grow.

id like her next cd to be a little of both ^_^
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I'd like a misture of both to be honest, but it may end up a little disjointed if it's not carried out with an overall vision...?
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I think the next step Maaya should take is to write songs, not only write lyrics or co-produce songs for her albums.
I would like to see some of them in her next work :maayagrin:
mu84

Post by mu84 »

[quote="Tenson"]I think the next step Maaya should take is to write songs, not only write lyrics or co-produce songs for her albums.
I would like to see some of them in her next work :maayagrin:[/quote]

i totally agree! If maaya could get to the same level as the likes of akino arai, that'd be swell ^_^