S.O.S Maaya Fanclub

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

S.O.S Maaya Fanclub

Post by dillpops »

OK, you guys know I'm going to Japan, well Maaya's official site announced:

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/maaya/news/index.html

Woo! There is a new joining period up to the 30th of July, and I'm going to Japan on the 22nd of July! This means if I can find a branch of Lawsons I might be able to join! But you guys, I can't find any information on the website on whether you have to LIVE in Japan to join OR the cost. Or did I misread it?

Please, if I can I want to join Maaya's fanclub (If I do I get you guys scaaaanns ^_~ I bet the published marterial looks prretttyyy) so can you guys help me find info on this period? All I know is you need a Loppi machine 0_0

Help a fan in need!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I forgot 0_o can anyone read kanji?
Sora

Post by Sora »

Not that good, but I've done my best ^_~; (there was many English words I don't usually use... >_<)

The second members recruiting period for Maaya Sakamoto's FanClub "Idling Stop !" is starting soon ! (update 02/06)

Acceptances start at Lawson's Loppi at 10 a.m. on June 15, 2004.
(acceptances end : 10 p.m. on July 30, 2004)

?Member Privilege?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

THANKYOU!!!!!! *glomp glomp glomp*

I hope I can join too!
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Sora, is that a word-to-word translation? I might give a try to understanding if I'd know all the words and their possible meanings.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Merri"]Sora, is that a word-to-word translation? I might give a try to understanding if I'd know all the words and their possible meanings.[/quote]

If you're talking about the part in italic, it was :

"?????????????????????????????"

"Chuusen (lottery, raffle) hanbai (sale) ni naru (to become) baai (case, situation), mata wa (or, otherwise) toriatsukai (treatment, service, handling, management) no nai (without - what was said before -) kouen (public performance) mo (too) gozaimasu (really polite version for desu / arimasu [to be]).

- chuusen hanbai = lottery sale
- ... ni naru baai = if it (the situation) becomes (?)...
- mata wa : otherwise,
- toriatsukai no nai kouen : (a) public performance(s) without handling(s) / management(s) / service(s)
- mo gozaimasu : there is also...

The online translator I use to help me gave me : "when it becomes a lottery sale, there is also a public performance without handling", which seems to be right, but it doesn't make sense to me o_O

If you look at Roxfan's translation of the informations for the first members recruiting period, it talks of a *lottery sale* too o_o
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ah a lottery, Morning Musume's fanclub does that with lives also.