IDS Bulletin 017

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
slade

IDS Bulletin 017

Post by slade »

Oh man, i just got my membership packet with the new newsletter and lots of neat stuff. Was so unexpected too.

But, yea anyone else get there packets?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Usually the first person to recieve theirs gives a description, you know, kinda like - it has blah blah blah. 'Neat stuff' and such a short post is...tantalizing for people who aren't in the fanclub. But we're all nice here to post our goodies ^^. Since you didn't, Here we go:

- CD with a radio special on it
- CD has special hyperlink to a fanclub website
- large live report
- setlists
- plastic rubbish bin bag (Maaya wants us to recycle)
- magnetic clip
- Information on bins in Japan?...and London and Texas maybe?...
- Les Mis publicity
- Planetarium publicity

I think it also tells you how to renew your membership....ANYWAY! I took screenshots of some of the special fanclub members only site. But you'll need to be logged in to see them. If Meg is as kind as she usually is then she may take photos of the goods for us? ^^
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I want photos :(

EDIT: Oh, Dillpops heared my beggins and posted some pics XD
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Photo of all the stuff below. Just listening to the radio special. Really, you have to have l33t Japanese skills to get anything out of this it's 95% talking. I only get sentances every so often. This is one for Sora methinks ^^ She talks about the lives and how they were, about this year in general. Mentions all the places she performed at. She reads some fan letters too. The playlist of the radio show:

MC - year talk/live talk

01. Fuyu desu ka? clip

MC - essay book talk/fan letters/USA live-convention

She goes on a lot about how surprised she was about the amount people knew of her, her songs and anime etc. and stuff here. She was very happy.

MC - differences of america/USA audiences (what they shout etc)
MC - mentions Star Wars role Padme
MC - mentions that HUUUUGEEEE cockroach again :P

02. HELLO clip

MC - Les Miserables talk
MC - fanletters and discusses Les Mis again
MC - no idea (maybe about her scary first live...?) lots of stuff I didn't catch at ALL

03. Gift as background music while she thanks everyone and says goodbye
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Mwahaha I will scan it , but if someone do it before me, no problem !

I have done a preview on my website : http://honeybee.free.fr/maj.htm
slade

Post by slade »

so sorry that i didn't post what i got in the packet. I was a little pressed for time when I post. but yea...

By chance does anyone know what the little blue thing is, that has "yunagi loop" printed on it?
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Oooh I would really really like to translate some of that but I am still (why, again??) not a member of the fanclub so I didn't get it. Does anyone want to make huge scans big enough to translate from for me? >_>
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="slade"]
By chance does anyone know what the little blue thing is, that has "yunagi loop" printed on it?[/quote]

It's a magnetic clip.

Frecklegirl I don't mind scanning it but I'm afraid I can't get AT the scanner until Sunday ^^;;; my cousin is staying and has appropriated the room with the scanner so...you'd have to wait a bit...
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="dillpops"]Frecklegirl I don't mind scanning it but I'm afraid I can't get AT the scanner until Sunday ^^;;; my cousin is staying and has appropriated the room with the scanner so...you'd have to wait a bit...[/quote]

I don't mind waiting at all. (Of course, if you wait too long then I'LL be gone... *laughs* but I'll be back on the 27th, and can have a look at the scans then. I'm in no rush, so don't worry. :) )
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Nooo, it says it can't find the images! Are you sure those are the right links? Or is it me? :/
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I could watched them before, but now I can't :O

By the way, I like the antenatal yellow dress XD
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

oops :P
it's fixed
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Oooh, her yellow dress is so pretty! :O

I'm a bit miffed that there's a picture of her with a bunch of (I'm guessing) fans, because her security wouldn't let her take pictures with any fans at Animefest!! So it's okay in Japan, but not in America?! I see how it is =_= (Just kidding... but really! Also, those fanboys in the picture are kind of scary. XD They look like greasy anime fanboys. Is that what her fans are in Japan!? *laughs*)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Actually the majority of her fans in Japan are anime fans ^^;;;; so the majority of people at her concerts and in her fanclub are those sorts of men :P

They had a picture of American fans lining up to see her in the last bulletin.