New Maaya Song!!! CONFIRMED

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Li_Nickole

New Maaya Song!!! CONFIRMED

Post by Li_Nickole »

According to this site
http://www.sadame.org/tsubasa/

Maaya will be singing the second ending song from Tsubasa Chronicle and it'll be called Kaze Machi Jet , and the OP will be IT'S by Kotani Kinya

Let's hope it's true :D

hehehe new maaya song!! by April I guess, that's when the new season begins :P
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

No no it's true ^^
Kem

Post by Kem »

Yay!! That's so awesome! I can't wait to hear it!
I like cereal.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Yup, definately true, so the title in english is "Wind Waiting Jet"?
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

I liked Loop quite a bit, so I'm sure it'll be a great song. Was Loop a Yoko Kanno song?
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

No LOOP was h-wonder not Yoko Kanno, which got a few people knotted up, ha, ha. This new composer, as has been pointed out in another thread, worked on Yuunagi LOOP. The composer of NO FEAR/aisuru koto I believe...
Li_Nickole

Post by Li_Nickole »

eeeeeeeeeehhhh
I'm so happy!!!! :D
I can't wait for the preview hehehe :D

(And I also want to watch the season of tsubasa ^_^ :D )

This is a little oof topic, but someone has seen the Tsubasa Chronicle Movie?? ( SO we could know how is Maaya's work in it?? :D )
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

wow that's really worth waiting... :?

only a few months after yuunagi loop and im still impatient for new songs!!!

greedy me :evil:

btw how long will maaya be separated from kanno-san? when can i see the magnificent duo again???
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="dillpops"]No LOOP was h-wonder not Yoko Kanno, which got a few people knotted up, ha, ha. This new composer, as has been pointed out in another thread, worked on Yuunagi LOOP. The composer of NO FEAR/aisuru koto I believe...[/quote]
the composer of "a happy ending" too, Shoko SUZUKI^^[/size]
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]btw how long will maaya be separated from kanno-san? when can i see the magnificent duo again???[/quote]

I don't count on it for a while. She has a lot to do in the meanwhile... I think.

And personally I think that Yuunagi Loop is a great album, but tha't maybe because I listened it live first.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="takeyuki"]And personally I think that Yuunagi Loop is a great album, but tha't maybe because I listened it live first.[/quote]

Just curious, what would you say the general consensus of Japanese Maaya fans re: the album is? Do albums like Maaya's get critically reviewed in Japan and if so, what was the critics' response? I've just been curious for a while as to how the album was received in Japan.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Very good question, I would like to know too ^^
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

[quote="frecklegirl"][quote="takeyuki"]And personally I think that Yuunagi Loop is a great album, but tha't maybe because I listened it live first.[/quote]

Just curious, what would you say the general consensus of Japanese Maaya fans re: the album is? Do albums like Maaya's get critically reviewed in Japan and if so, what was the critics' response? I've just been curious for a while as to how the album was received in Japan.[/quote]

Albums like the ones Maaya records are usually featured in the anime-manga-game magazines, and usually the japanese press is very respectful especially in this case, because it is part of the publisher and the advertisements companies. If you're talking about reviews like you have in the US (paper and such), actually there isn't any. There's a lot of BBS (in japanese) so that's where people usually discuss those kind of topics.

Maaya's CD are always at the top of the Oricon chart for two or three days when it's released. She has a pretty strong fan base here, looking at the IDS numbers, I'm number 5000 and I'm in the first group. There are now like four groups.

Ultimately Maaya-chan moves in a different sphere inside the jpop industry than say.... Utada Hikaru, Hamasaki Ayumi, etc.

ps. sorry for the grammar... I realized I have forgotten more than I thought.
ps.2 Actually I'm a native spanish speaker.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Thank you ! 20 000 fans... whoaa :roll:
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Whoa, I never knew Maaya had such a fanbase! That's so cool! I wish she released a live dvd or something :3
Anyway, I just hope this new song will be good - can't say much else because Yuunagi Loop destroyed my standarts XD
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me