IDS membership OPEN

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

hmmm... isn't there any kind of contact information? someone who you can write an email? or something?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

OK I made up a random email with my limited 1st year student Japanese and then my boyfriend came and ripped it apart and rewrote it :lol:

I've sent it to both the email address on the website and on the original email I got from IDS!
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="dillpops"]OK I made up a random email with my limited 1st year student Japanese and then my boyfriend came and ripped it apart and rewrote it :lol:[/quote]

That always happens to me too >_>

Me: Okay, look over this email/essay~ I wrote it all in Japanese~~~ I think it's fine but just correct a few things here and there~
Japanese speaker: *REWRITES EVERYTHING*
Me: ...OKAY FINE THEN. ;_;
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ha, ha, I know the feeling. I've gotten two emails back from IDS and of course, they thought I was native so WOO gotta get help again :lol:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Huzzah! I'm in again until June 2007 :maayagrin: celebration!!
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

congrats..!!! :lol:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Woo ^____^
Sola

Post by Sola »

Oh, boy. I went to renew my account today since I figured I had an extra month, and I got:

該当するユーザーIDはパスワード再設定中です

Is this temporary, or am I too late? OTL
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Sorry for the bother, but could someone help me to join IDs? I've been stalking the page for who-knows-how-long but I still can't figure out how to join. Is there some sort of signing up period that I missed? ;o;
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Yes there is a period, for the moment you can't join....
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Aww okay, thanks! Is there a notice up on the site saying when membership will be open again?
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

If its still in Japanese, no point to even ask some rich bastard to pay the registration fee for me.. I'm still far from understanding how to read japanese XD

they should have considered the eons of old fans outside of Japan who are still 'unofficial' maybe with a beta english free versions of ID memberships, so we could taste a little bit of what it is to be ID fans?

Dang, it's not we lack the technology or skills, just probably the management did not see the potential of it just yet.. bloody obaka..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Ahaha I don't mind that it's in Japanese ^^;

If anyone knows when membership will open again, I'd appreciate a heads up very much. Thank you!
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

I don't understand o_O I'm sorry, don't know what to do.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i mind..

why language has to be barrier,... i mean that goes for all japanese artists that i know.. they keep thinking that only japanese hear japanese music... or is it that they hate english!? >.

oh, well..perhaps some time.. ill try contact my friend in japan to ask whether it's possible for me to join ID or not.. but then it's impossible for me to go to japan for the mean time, so i think being a member wouldn't bring too much different after all.. sigh...
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.