IDS membership OPEN

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Trying for the nth time before the extended deadline ahuhuhu. I tried joining using a VISA before and a Master Card now but neither worked ahuhuhu. Any tips on this? ;o;

[quote="roxfan"]You must use only full-width letters in the form fields (in IME, turn on kana input, type the text and press F9). No spaces anywhere. Also, name+surname should be 11 characters or less.[/quote]
Oh so Romaji is accepted? O:
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Foreign cards just don't work :/ I had to ask a friend in Japan to pay via Lawson.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Oh wow, that's just depressing ;o;

Thanks for letting me know anyway~
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

[quote="kyp275"]The last item I received was the new year greeting card, does anyone know if they've sent out anything since then?[/quote]

I think that was the last item until the end of last month. I was pleasantly surprised to get the first newsletter of the year in the mail today. The zip code was set to 123-4567 and my actual address was all crammed in the next line, but somehow it made it through. I'm glad they still mail internationally, though I'm sure the postal service doesn't appreciate dealing with the non-standard address format.
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)