[DL] OKHC Podcast

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Shiny

[DL] OKHC Podcast

Post by Shiny »

I thought someone might be interested in these. They were apparently included on a bonus disc of the first Ouran soundtrack. There are three tracks, around 15 minutes each, one with Maaya solo and two of her talking with Mamoru Miyano (Tamaki).

It'shere! (105 MB)

The torrent for the whole soundtrack is here, by the way. The second one is coming out next month, and I believe it will feature a chara song by Haruhi.
Sola

Post by Sola »

Unfortunately, it's a group song. I don't know why in the past two anime she's been in she hasn't done any solo character songs... perhaps she's been too busy with other things.

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be an adorable song anyway. And it's better than nothing!
Shiny

Post by Shiny »

[quote="Sola"]Unfortunately, it's a group song. [/quote]
Really? o.o I didn't know. Could you direct me to the source?
[quote="Sola"]I don't know why in the past two anime she's been in she hasn't done any solo character songs... perhaps she's been too busy with other things.[/quote]
Personally, I think she wants to sail away from the image of a singer heavily tied with anime... (Oh, wait, that makes no sense. Disregard that, please?) I've still got my hopes high for a song in Binbou Shimai Monogatari, though.

Other than that, could anyone summarize, what are they talking about? I couldn't speak Japanese if my life depended on it, but I managed to catch that they were talking about the members of the Host Club, like how Honey's cuteness hits the roof and Kyouya is the shadow king, and I think Miyano-san improvised a Tamaki Delusion Theatre, but that's all I could comprehend.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Actually if you have any version of itunes you can get it straight off the site surprisingly - I was like like, wow! So if you search you can find them there too ^^ maybe a quicker download?
Shiny

Post by Shiny »

[quote="Shiny"]
[quote="Sola"]Unfortunately, it's a group song. [/quote]
Really? o.o I didn't know. Could you direct me to the source?
[quote="Sola"]I don't know why in the past two anime she's been in she hasn't done any solo character songs... perhaps she's been too busy with other things.[/quote]
Personally, I think she wants to sail away from the image of a singer heavily tied with anime... (Oh, wait, that makes no sense. Disregard that, please?) I've still got my hopes high for a song in Binbou Shimai Monogatari, though.[/quote]
My prayers have been granted after all! Memento reports that an insert song by Maaya has been featured in ep. 19 of Ouran :maayagrin:
[Edit] Oh, so it's a cover of a Chieko Kawabe song... I wonder if it'll be released anyway :oops:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

It's definately been broadcast because the rip is up in some places ^^
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

What places? ^^ I'd really like to hear that!