坂本真綾 君に届く声~Music&ドキュメンモ

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

You're right, the copyright of the picture isn't owned by the scanner, it's owned by the original person i.e. Maaya's company or the TV producer etc.
wel123

Post by wel123 »

[quote="bear"]很遗憾~~这次偶做了吃力不讨好的事情!这个相册的注析是否有看清楚:偶收集到的坂本真绫图片!!从来没说过这些图片是自己的,何况这个是全中国最大的私人分享相册。大家可以在相册搜索上打上“坂本真绫”这几个字还有更多其他相同相册出现。如果觉得这就是所谓的“侵权”,抱歉~偶不敢苟同:?
PS:至于这BT的分享,当初目的想大家能多些分流,如果因为线路原因而下载不到~那就改为当信息贴看算了。
偶的英文不好~这次只能用中文发表!大家可以翻译成英文或日文。[/quote]

Just i can't believe it
sangye

Post by sangye »

[quote="bear"]很遗憾~~这次偶做了吃力不讨好的事情!这个相册的注析是否有看清楚:偶收集到的坂本真绫图片!!从来没说过这些图片是自己的,何况这个是全中国最大的私人分享相册。大家可以在相册搜索上打上“坂本真绫”这几个字还有更多其他相同相册出现。如果觉得这就是所谓的“侵权”,抱歉~偶不敢苟同:?
PS:至于这BT的分享,当初目的想大家能多些分流,如果因为线路原因而下载不到~那就改为当信息贴看算了。
偶的英文不好~这次只能用中文发表!大家可以翻译成英文或日文。[/quote]

I think I can tell yours about Bear's said~~
She is a really nice girl~~And she is my good friend~~
About this Chinese conversation,I think she was got a little angry and very unfair...
Now...I try to translate this conversation about she said...en...my English is really poor...especially grammar...so...I'll say I'm sorry...— —||||||

She said:
"Very regret~~I think I doing something yours doesn't like this time!In front of My photos album, I writed a sentence of annotate"偶收集到的坂本真绫图片!!'(I collected Sakamoto Maaya's pictures!!)'I never said these pictures is mine,much less,this site(http://photo.163.com/)was the bigest of China's personal's share photos album.If everybody all think this is so-called 'tort',I'm sorry~I'm not dare agree without givingsertous thought.
P.S:About this BT share,at first I want to everybody can share it to other people(I'm so sorry...I don't know how to translate this'分流'word...),but if because there have some cause of circuit~(this sentence is also...OTL...)Please change this form share to information.
My English was not good~This time I can only publish in Chinese!You can translate to English or Janpanese.(This is Bear's said~~not me ^^)"

This is all she said~~
please read it and know what Bear's think&say~~

OK? :P
~^v^~

Sangye

(P.S: I'm too tired to translate this conversation...OTL...|||||||)