Dream 10th Anniversary

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Dream 10th Anniversary

Post by dillpops »

Well, since this is Maaya's 10th anniversary, what would be your dream item for her to release? Be it a best album, or a re-recorded album, live DVD or something...?

I really, really, really want a live dvd :P
Sora

Post by Sora »

I'm not sure I would buy another best album, it's too soon in my opinion x_X; But I would be very happy if she would release some special DVD !! ;*_*;
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I want a super nice magazine printed on super high quality matte photo paper, with all the promo photos of her past releases (especially shounen alice) and a whole bunch of new photographs. Preferably about 40 pages thick, with some interviews with her, along with a mini acoustic EP *_*
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I'd like a dvd with a long documentary about her career (something like the Beatles Anthology).
I also would like a date in an elegant restaurant. It would be great :3
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ha, ha it would be amazing if she ran a competition to meet Maaya - but what are the chances? Those USA convention fans were the closest - argggghhh. Next year *plots* next year >_<
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

a cd + bonus dvd of her live performances and the odd radio show would be nice (she always sounds like shes having fun on the radio), and lots of pics.

haha tenson, i see your date and raise you a gourmet homecooked 4 course meal by candle light (i can wear a apron with "kiss the cook" on it, hint hint) muhahaha...... i gotta stop fantisising now.

do you guys get Maayas songs stuck in your head? i had cloud 9 playing over and over in my head today.

happy tenth to Maaya!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I don't really get her songs stuck in my head, I listen to too many other songs which do that. However, recently, I've been wishing that Maaya would re-record Kiseki no Umi. It sounded so amazing when she sang it recently. Her old vocals just don't put the power in it that I want to hear...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="dillpops"]I don't really get her songs stuck in my head, I listen to too many other songs which do that. However, recently, I've been wishing that Maaya would re-record Kiseki no Umi. It sounded so amazing when she sang it recently. Her old vocals just don't put the power in it that I want to hear...[/quote]

when/where did you hear kiseki no umi? thats why a cd of old songs re-recorded would be cool too, how about a selection of Maayas personal favourite songs? Mikuni Shimokawa re-records/remixes stuff so Maaya can too. but if you had to choose one or the other would you choose a re recorded selection or a new album with Yoko oneesama? (obviously both but if there could only be one....)

i always get lucky with song in my head, seldom get bad ones. last week i had Jimi Hendrix's castles made of sand looping. yeah.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Yes, a live DVD and a lot of photos !
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="dillpops"]However, recently, I've been wishing that Maaya would re-record Kiseki no Umi. It sounded so amazing when she sang it recently.[/quote]

Where? :O
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="frecklegirl"][quote="dillpops"]However, recently, I've been wishing that Maaya would re-record Kiseki no Umi. It sounded so amazing when she sang it recently.[/quote]

Where? :O[/quote]

yeah, where?
Sora

Post by Sora »

I think she is talking about the US concert^^
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Yeah - curse those illegal recordings :lol: now I wish to hear more of Maaya's live voice!!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

has anyone else seen this? i saw it at amazon.jp 'piano music collection Yuunagi LOOP+. a book and cd. i like the cover, she looks kinda sexy
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

The cd is the yuunagi loop album. I have this piano score, it's of course nice for those who can play piano :roll: