Dream 10th Anniversary

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

seems a bit cheap, 2000yen at amazon.jp. is it the full album? are there any differences? any nice pics inside? too bad i cant play any musical instruments.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

[quote="Kaimugen"]seems a bit cheap, 2000yen at amazon.jp. is it the full album? are there any differences? any nice pics inside? too bad i cant play any musical instruments.[/quote]
It's just a book with piano scores for the Yunagi LOOP tracks. It has pictures on inside and outside of the cover.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

thanks for the info. maybe Maaya sama is too busy, her ID works page suggests as much, seems she did voice work at a planetaruim and a bunch of dvds (more voice work for movies i think) and anime. i think she needs a holiday.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

You know what I would really love as a release? Classical covers of some of her songs.

It just occured to me the other day that Kiseki no Umi would sound gorgeous interpreted by a symphonic orchestra. Something like the Harmony releases for Hamasaki Ayumi, Utada Hikaru and other artists, but more powerful. I would definitely buy a copy of a CD like that.

But I guess that's dreaming too much :|
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

poor Maaya sama, if she only did half of what we have suggested she will be busy most of next year too.

classical. unplugged. live! on dvd!!
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="Kaimugen"]poor Maaya sama, if she only did half of what we have suggested she will be busy most of next year too[/quote]

XD yes it's true !!