NEW ALBUM 30mins Night Flight - ORICON no.12

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Yeeaaah this album is really nice ! I was shocked when I heard "30minutes night flight", it's like Akino Arai !? Guitar, chorus, the same pop. Sooooo good it really fits well to Maaya. "Kioku there's no end" is my second favorite tune. So good to hear her again, her voice has grown, +++++++++ maaya win :maayagrin:
Pulseczar

Post by Pulseczar »

Hey everyone, long-time lurker and old-time fan Pulseczar here ^^

I was really impressed by this lovely, beautiful little record. It shows a side of Maaya I hadn't seen in a while.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Yay, I finally got it! The album has a really nice feel to it. '30 minutes night flight' is really catchy, my fav and 'setsuna' would be no.2. I can't stop listening to the album. Sooo happy now, Maaya sama has cheered me up after a rough few weeks.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Lyrics!!

Translations forthcoming... :)
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I have hear it only once and haven't impressed me much, except Universe, but I have heard this song a lot of times before the minialbum release.
Maybe with a few more "hearings" i'll like it more.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Wow, very quick Frecklegirl, many thanks!
Arturo

Post by Arturo »

[quote="Megumi"]Yeeaaah this album is really nice ! I was shocked when I heard "30minutes night flight", it's like Akino Arai !? Guitar, chorus, the same pop. Sooooo good it really fits well to Maaya. "Kioku there's no end" is my second favorite tune. So good to hear her again, her voice has grown, +++++++++ maaya win :maayagrin:[/quote]

For me Akino Arai is a great musician, plobably one of those i admire more, so i don't think this album is nearly to the Akino levels, If it wasn't for Maaya, her beautiful voice and special charm.....i wouldn't buy it.

There's one true for sure, this is better than Yuunagui Loop.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

I don't speak about the album, just the first track, 30minutes... the guitar and sounds remind me her album "Eden".
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

You're right, it does sound like the same vien as Eden, particularly New World comes to mind...
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Stumbled onto another magazine section in the Tsutaya free magazine, nice large picture which we've seen a lot :lol: but still, I'm surprised she was in it - she wasn't mentioned in any of the indexes :P

You have to turn it around, as again, my camera phone is like WOAH can't change angles ^^
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Turn it around? Hey, my neck can do angles! Far easier!

*crack*

That hurts. Doing this much exercise is dangerous for my health. I guess it is indeed better to edit the picture and rotate it.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

It's quite nice on it's side too, ha, ha - more artistic perhaps ^^
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i see youve become familiar to those publicity stuffs once u got in japan.

for me,, even if i come across japan and stumbled upon mags that shows maaya,, it's almost like finding a photo book with strange tiny things around it. i mean the writings of course ~~
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I got my copy today! Much faster to Europe than the last Cdjapan package I got (which took a month to reach me, and had obviously been opened and likely detained by customs, and I had to pay 15 euros when it finally did come in. This time it just breezed on by, no payment or signs of being opened or anything!) I really like the special edition packaging. But I don't want to open the poster until I have it back in my home in the U.S., so can someone post a picture of the poster?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

The post is the same as the photo which is everywhere ^^ the cover but larger with a white border at the bottom. If you look at the large street board from my trip to tokyo its the same but without the 'production I.G' part.

I brought the H magazine today - finally new pictures!!