NEW ALBUM 30mins Night Flight - ORICON no.12

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Kem

Post by Kem »

[quote="dillpops"]I'm actually stupid, I didn't notice this thread for ages and I miss all this excitement! (and I made the thread) Thank you so much for Universe and the lyrics!

EDIT: Does anyone else find this song reminiscent of Dive? It has that kind of feeling to me...her voice is so beautiful!! It makes me think of a Studio Ghibli movie theme :oops: lovely![/quote]

Yes!! It really is like Dive!! I couldn't think of what it reminded me of, but that is certainly it.

I can kinda hear the Studio Ghibli thing, too. Something about the background music, I suppose.
I like cereal.
sangye

Post by sangye »

O~~

I can't down it...does someone send it to my E-mail?Thank you very much~~~

My E-mail: Smaaya@126.com

thank you~~~~~~~>//////<
JankoRaven

Post by JankoRaven »

Uwaa, this is SO lovely. You guys are right - it is very reminicsient of Dive (which makes me VERY happy). This bodes well for the upcoming album. :D I think so, anyway. Thanks so much for sharing!
-Janko Raven-
kyp275

Post by kyp275 »

where can I find this song at? must...listen....
Himitsu

Post by Himitsu »

Mini-Album

"30 MINUTES NIGHT FLIGHT"

March 21 OUT!!

Universe(Lyrics:Maaya Sakamoto/Music:Shouko Suzuki),
Dreaming(Lyrics:Maaya Sakamoto/Music:Kensuke Okuda),
etc.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Exciting! Where is the news from? Maaya's radio show?

EDIT: my mistake, official website updated!
JankoRaven

Post by JankoRaven »

My Japanese is terrible, so excuse me if I'm wrong, but does it say something about a DVD edition? (Something like Nikopachi?). It mentions an animation short by productin ID? Awesome?? :D

Most exciting. Yes. XD

Edit Oh, duh. cdjapan already has all that information posted. :P Preordered!!
-Janko Raven-
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Oooh, very very nice. I wonder where this recording was done--the planetarium itself? XD

Those lyrics also aren't official, I bet. I'd like to get translating, but I'm hesitant to do so before the mini-album itself comes out...

Pre-ordered too! Can't wait :D
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ha, ha, if you hadn't had pointed that out I wouldn't have seen it at all :lol: yeah, I preordered! I'm impressed with CDJapan that it's always so prompt...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

yay! i pre ordered now too. and a poster with the first press. ah the excitement! does anyone know about the anime mentioned? if its done by members of IG it should be pretty good.

released 10 days before her birthday, march is gonna be a sweet month, im getting the "bird" single by Shimokawa in the same order. counting down the days...

Sangye, looks like your wish is granted, since this is a mini album 'Kazemachi jet" probably wont be included :wink:
sangye

Post by sangye »

[quote="Kaimugen"]yay! i pre ordered now too. and a poster with the first press. ah the excitement! does anyone know about the anime mentioned? if its done by members of IG it should be pretty good.

released 10 days before her birthday, march is gonna be a sweet month, im getting the "bird" single by Shimokawa in the same order. counting down the days...

Sangye, looks like your wish is granted, since this is a mini album 'Kazemachi jet" probably wont be included :wink:[/quote]

ma~~ma~~
that's fine~~
everything will be fine~~
hehe :D

If "Kazemachi Jet"in the new mini-album~~
I also happy~~
Do you think so?~~
>//////<
Kem

Post by Kem »

I want yesasia to have it! Boo!! I'm going to wait a bit before I order it. I'm super excited to hear it, though. Yay for new stuff!!!!
I like cereal.
oamichano

Post by oamichano »

Pre-ordered! Ahhhh March is an expensive month.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Expensive year :lol:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Sangye, Maaya sama always makes me happy, im very easily pleased.

you were right Dilly about the cinematic feel of Universe. i wonder what cdjapan meant by 'scary character design' for the Universe anime?

yep, a very expensive year. my walking cane purchase might have to be delayed, but tis worth it for Maaya! :D